Looking for recommendations for spots to do a vow renewal

Harmony of the Seas Jan 2020 sailing for our 10th anniversary. Our actual anniversary falls the day we are in St. Maarten. We aren't looking to break the bank anymore than we did on Loft Suite and overwater cabana purchase, we just need a space that has a great view or back drop.

We arent looking to do anything crazy, we just want to say a few words and be with our family and friends. I haven't been on this ship. So far my ideas are:

In our loft suite. We could order in some food and even have a little reception. We could emerge from the second floor, glide down the stairs, and the balcony could make for a ready nice space.

Try to get a few extra people up on the suite deck.

A cliff or beach in St Maarten

Overwater Cabana - Problem is i have more people than would be allowed. I could get them to the beach club passes and so something there. Main issue is this isn't my actual anniversary date.

Any other thoughts of places on the ship?

5 minutes ago, bossdog421 said:

Harmony of the Seas Jan 2020 sailing for our 10th anniversary. Our actual anniversary falls the day we are in St. Maarten. We aren't looking to break the bank anymore than we did on Loft Suite and overwater cabana purchase, we just need a space that has a great view or back drop.

We arent looking to do anything crazy, we just want to say a few words and be with our family and friends. I haven't been on this ship. So far my ideas are:

In our loft suite. We could order in some food and even have a little reception. We could emerge from the second floor, glide down the stairs, and the balcony could make for a ready nice space.

Try to get a few extra people up on the suite deck.

A cliff or beach in St Maarten

Overwater Cabana - Problem is i have more people than would be allowed. I could get them to the beach club passes and so something there. Main issue is this isn't my actual anniversary date.

Any other thoughts of places on the ship?

Dazzles

I know you mentioned looking for places on the ship, but you can also consider locations in the Port.  We once arranged ahead of time for a religious vow renewal in Sitka AK -- and the Sitka Chamber of Commerce even put us in touch with a local photographer who gave us all of the digital photos that he took.  We just contacted the church directly for the arrangements when we were in Port.  The ship was kind enough to ensure that our group disembarked early.  We even brought silk flowers for boutineres & a small bouquet LOL.   The cost was very reasonable, including the gifts to the church & priest -- and were much less than we paid to RCL several years later (after DH was diagnosed w/a terminal disease), for another vow renewal ceremony onboard.  Either way, hope your ceremony & memories are fantastic! 

Edited by Truluv

19 hours ago, molsonschooner said:

what type of loft suite do you have? The balcony on a star loft suite is huge, you could put a lot of people on that but the balcony on a crown loft suite is much smaller

It's the crown loft so it will be much smaller. Only 11 of us total traveling. Figured just me and the wife could be on the balcony

Take all your friends and family on the boardwalk Carousal.

Everyone on an animal, set it up with the crew operator. Say your special words then ride. Someone can be taking photos or video of you.

Then  make your way up to your loft for drinks and appetizers.

I just think out of the box!