Harvest Caye - What's there?

MandH

We are about to call at Harvest Caye on Oceania. What is there to do? Is there a beach we can make our way to ourselves, or do we have to have something organised? We don't need the ship's cabana or beach villa options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:43 PM, mitsugirly said:

We were there in August and it is a very beautiful place. You can find a review that I did (very picture heavy) located HERE <---click

Is this right in port?  I am looking at a cruise that goes to Belize but I am not sure it's the same place.  Did you go on a Norwegian ship to this port?  I am reading about tendering to this island but I can see your pictures show a long dock.  Thanks in advance for your help.  Haven't seen anything posted recently, how are you doing?  Walking yet???

8 hours ago, Ragdollbd said:

Is this right in port?  I am looking at a cruise that goes to Belize but I am not sure it's the same place.  Did you go on a Norwegian ship to this port?  I am reading about tendering to this island but I can see your pictures show a long dock.  Thanks in advance for your help.  Haven't seen anything posted recently, how are you doing?  Walking yet???

Yes, Harvest Caye docks at a dock (no tendering) and this is a NCL port in Belize. If you are going to Belize City, then that is a tender port and an entirely different place.

Yes, I'm walking now but still painful and swelling around the ankle and my leg. I just had a MRI done today because of the continued pain and no range of motion. But hey, at least I'm out of the wheelchair now. Thanks for asking. :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...