Mr Sanchos

louisville fan

13 minutes ago, louisville fan said:

Mr Sanchos  is booked full for Oct 31 on all websites I have checked, Does anyone know if you can just show up and purchase the All Inclusive? I love that place.

That is Dia de los Muertos, so it is possibly closed or has a private event.

I would email directly to check - they have always answered me very quickly.

12 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

:classic_wacko:Make sure you e-mail them your credit card numbers!!😁

The more time's you enter your CREDIT CARD numbers the better chance you have of getting a reservation!!😂

Good luck with that!!:classic_blink:🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😛😜😝

Thought you'd like that!!😉😊

Just keep putting in your CREDIT CARD NUMBERS and keep hitting "enter", while your at it throw in your SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER also, AND just to be safe add your wife or your girlfriends personal CELLPHONE number😁. They'll let ya in!! Sounds like a time.😳🤪😂

Edited by TTEllis
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, louisville fan said:

Mr Sanchos  is booked full for Oct 31 on all websites I have checked, Does anyone know if you can just show up and purchase the All Inclusive? I love that place.

You can try showing up the day of and buying the day pass, but I would have an alternate plan in case that does not work out. In the past, they have accepted walk-ins. BUT -- there was some chatter in the FB group for my cruise, which will be in Cozumel a few days after yours, that Mr. Sancho's is doing some renovations and is limiting availability for a couple of weeks.

Random question : 

We have a party of 6. 
3 are going Wahoo Fishing with Pedro, 3 are heading to Mr Sanchos. 

We're planning on having Pedro drop us with our catch at Mr Sanchos around 1ish to hang for a bit (possibly cook up our catch) before heading to the ship at 2:30pm for 3:30 all aboard. 

I assume there is a dock of sorts to hop off our boat (36')? Or will we need to hop in the water and wade to shore (not the end of the world). 

Will Mr Sanchos allow us to sit with our group for an hour or so and order a drink or two? 

Finally: What is a realistic transit time from leaving Mr Sanchos to get to the Ship? We have an All Aboard of 3:30. 

Thanks!

Edited by Icon901

Are your friends going to the All-Inclusive side?  If so you can only sit with them if you also do the AI side for about $50 each. 😲

There are usually cabs waiting in the afternoon and the ride back to the pier takes about 15+ minutes.  Add another 15+ minutes to walk from the cab drop to the line for your ship.  Just to be safe I would give yourselves 45-60 minutes to get from Sanchos or any of the other popular beach clubs back to your ship.