Stroller Question

Kris7562

Has anyone cruised with a City Mini GT?  We are cruising on Oasis of the Seas with my almost 2 year old.  I love how compact my City Mini folds and assume I could store under the bed easily since it definitely folds thinner than a suitcase.  Will I be able to navigate the ship ok with this stroller?  I REALLY don't want to buy a new one - and I love how flat this stroller folds and the awesome canopy for shade.  

Thanks for the link - I will check it out.  I did search but didn't see much.  I was on my phone, though, so may try again from my computer - it's little easier to see.   I think at this point, we are going to give it a shot.  I don't want to spend any extra money on a stroller we don't need.  I've flown with this stroller before and it's fine, so we'll make it work!

• Like 1

You may find that using the stroller on board more hassle than it is worth.  Unless you two yo is the rare child that likes to stay put in the stroller, dealing with the two year old wanting to get out of the stroller and push it and then trying to prevent the. child from running into others etc.  The ship is not so large that most of the. time you can. walk with the kid, and carrying a tired kid back to the room is not too far.  I would store it except for shore excursions.

Thank you for your input. I am generally conscientious and do not allow my toddler to push her own stroller and we would not use it 100% of the time. There are times, however, that it makes sense to use a stroller for a young child and I was looking to make sure the type of stroller I have would work on the ship.