Red Frog PUB menu with prices

amyj23

Hey all, despite a search on CC and an extensive Google search, I can NOT find a Red Frog Pub menu with prices that's newer than 2011. Does anyone have a picture of this? NOT the Red Frog Rum Bar. For some reason, those are plentiful. LOL

30 minutes ago, amyj23 said:

Hey all, despite a search on CC and an extensive Google search, I can NOT find a Red Frog Pub menu with prices that's newer than 2011. Does anyone have a picture of this? NOT the Red Frog Rum Bar. For some reason, those are plentiful. LOL

Is this what you're looking for?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=2328

1 hour ago, amyj23 said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!! I can't believe my Google search didn't take me there. And the reason I didn't find it on the CC search was I limited it to the message boards. Thanks again!

Most welcome!

Amy great question,  Joe great answer. Thanks. I don't understand why Carnival does not post their menus. Been on 13 cruise and up until two cruises ago they had the same beer menu and for the most part, bar menus. That also goes for most of the food venues on aboard, free or not. I know menus change but most stay the same for years at a time. Just post the menus. I'm a Carnival customer that has to go to other websites to explore what my cruise line is serving. At least they tell us the itinerary is. Thank CC and other sites.  

45 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

Does the Pride have this?

Laura

Yep! And supposedly there’s happy hour before the ship leaves Baltimore. 

1 hour ago, idraconis said:

Amy great question,  Joe great answer. Thanks. I don't understand why Carnival does not post their menus. Been on 13 cruise and up until two cruises ago they had the same beer menu and for the most part, bar menus. That also goes for most of the food venues on aboard, free or not. I know menus change but most stay the same for years at a time. Just post the menus. I'm a Carnival customer that has to go to other websites to explore what my cruise line is serving. At least they tell us the itinerary is. Thank CC and other sites.  

Yes! Super annoying. 

So, the Island Hopper bucket Beers of the Caribbean - does that mean you can get 4 different beers in a bucket for $4.95 x 4 = $19.80 - $3 = $16.80?  Are those regular 12 oz beers or those "little" bottles you get in the islands?  I prefer Sands to Kalik, but, hey, I'll take one each of the first 4 listed!

Carnival is rarely going to put anything official out with prices because things change so rapidly.  They don't want guests having an 'official' copy which will likely be outdated and cause conflict when they actually travel.

19 minutes ago, ray98 said:

Carnival is rarely going to put anything official out with prices because things change so rapidly.  They don't want guests having an 'official' copy which will likely be outdated and cause conflict when they actually travel.

I know why they don’t. But I wanted to see it. I figured an image existed somewhere.