10-24-19 Thursday Weigh-In....Don't Let The Candy Witch Get You!

Belle

OK then.  I am on a journey to lose some weight.  I just couldn't even bend over and be comfortable.  My pants were all so tight and I had none to fit for my cruise in January and  I hate to shop so that is my motivation.   It isn't easy for me to shop.  My local Walmart, clothing store, and such is 110 miles from my house.  I think in August I started at 183.4  my last weight in was 168.4.  My real excitement is that I haven't been under 170 for years!  And, yesterday I had to put on some dress pants and they buttoned no problem.  I was like " this is how they are suppose to feel ?!?!!?!"  Have a great day ladies

• Like 2

Welcome Sprint, good job on losing.

Belle, yes we lived 2 blocks from the Shiloh Regional Park that had some vegetation burning nears homes. I miss that area so much. So pretty there. But right now, thankful we aren't there. Read that firefighters were able to fend off the flames and save all the homes. Nothing short of a miracle...…..

Diana

Afternoon all.  See no one is talking today. Everyone is having a good day?:classic_smile:

I am.. but not really.

Eating wise had a few potato chips but nothing else except tea and juice. Don't know how chips got in the house.

Did I buy them..not ME!:classic_ohmy:  I'll have pot roast and veggies later.

Cleaning house..nothing done

Packing and getting ready for cruise..Nothing much done.:classic_sad:

Me being..Lazy, in a mood or whatever. Problem is no one going to do it but ME!:classic_rolleyes:

I will get it done but WHEN?:classic_tongue:

The others that are cruising around the same time (know Diana and Diana) who else?

Are you packed? House cleaned? Ready to go?  I will say "Congrats" but mumble under my breath

"They think they are smart":classic_laugh:  Love ya all.

My daughter & DH and son will be staying at our house for two weeks while we are gone (our dog has become "our baby") ... I am so ready for our cruise (we leave 8 days from now) ... I have a few items of DH to pack ... but everything else is packed ... Jan

I wish I was packing for a cruise... but I'm working instead. 😞  No cruise for me until April 2020.

I'm really dreading weigh-in tomorrow... I have also had a very lazy week and I've been indulging in way too many treats. I also got into a bag of potato chips. 😞 And wine gums... and I made a cranberry apple crisp that I've had to sample a few times... and fresh homemade buns to go with a nice beef stew... Not at all diet food. 

Oh well, November is a new month, I'll get back on the wagon then!

• Like 1

I'm going in the right direction this week, but if I'm going to blow it, it will happen tonight...the night before weigh in. 🙄 I have a hard time when DH has a hard time at the office and calls on his way home asking if he should pick up junk food for dinner. This week hasn't been easy for him, so I can feel it coming. 

• Like 1