Meet and Greet Coordinator List

denmarks

9 minutes ago, vikidon said:

I did contact her, they do not provide anything except a bar service. I will ask and see if its possible to get some once I am on board.
It might be Holland America that had the cookies.

Vickie

5 minutes ago, rabin1 said:

RCCL does it

rabin1 is right.  RCCL does because they organize the whole event.  On the Emerald Princess where the Loyalty Ambassador ("LA") provided refreshments it must have been something she did on her own.  It turns our I knew her from a previous Princess Cruise when she was on the Cruise Director's staff and was very proactive.

On another sailing the Group On Board Services Department did notify the LA who made arrangements.  Heather is a new employee in that department, and perhaps even Princess, and doesn't know this can be done.  At least you asked.

Hi  - please can anyone advise if  discussion of  Private tours at a meet and greet  ( Princess)

is still a NO NO!     I recollect seeing  a thread or warning somewhere on  CC  and someone

even reporting an incident where the organiser  was summoned after a meeting.

This was all pre covid and  I find it harder than ever to search for such things.

I have only seen private tours mentioned twice at M&Gs.  Once the promoter was actively and openly connecting funds while the captain and staff were present and in the other instance it low key.  If it is done discretely there should be no problem.

I suggest that an organizer publish on the Cruise Critic roll call details of what is being proposed then have a meeting after the M&G to collect money and talk to anyone else that may be interested.  It can even be at the same venue.  This shouldn't be done while the Princess staff is talking and answering questions but as they are leaving or have left.  If courtesy and common sense are used there should be no problem.

I'm sure others have had or know of other experiences on this topic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have contacted Heather Greenberg for our M&G on Enchanted Princess of Nov. 5, 2022 and she has responded to me the same day.

Our M&G will be in Take 5 Jazz Lounge on the first sea day from 11-12 for around 60 guests with a no host bar for guests to pay for their own drinks.  If you want refreshments it is $3.50pp for coffee, tea and danish, $2.00pp for coffee, tea and cookies and $1.50pp for just coffee and tea.

In addition if you want a microphone and/ or podium it is also $5.00 per item for the event.  You have to contact the senior officers yourself and take the invitations to the Loyalty and Events Manager on board.  You also have to supply your own name tags.

The email is:  grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com

Her email is:  Hgreenberg@princesscruises.com

Her phone # is:  (661) 284-4458

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Question: what happened to the "up to date" list?

This thread seems to have veered off topic.

The thread has not veered off topic but has changed to reflect current conditions.  Now instead of contacting a specific person you make your Meet & Greet request to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.

20 hours ago, srice said:

The thread has not veered off topic but has changed to reflect current conditions.  Now instead of contacting a specific person you make your Meet & Greet request to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.

Correct as stated. I have had very good experiences doing just that (arranging two Meet & Greets).

• Like 2

12 hours ago, nini said:

Funny... My contact has been Allison- both times.

2 hours ago, vikidon said:

I think there are several, not sure if its ship specific or not. We are sailing on the Regal Princess.

I was instructed to publicize that all requests should be made to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com which is monitored by employees in that department and any one of them can take a request and work it.  It is possible to get the same person multiple times but it is not always certain.  

Rather than try to second guess that department I suggest you use their general e-mail address and work with the system. 

I am going to inquire if there any changes is the way they operate and will report back here.

40 minutes ago, srice said:

I was instructed to publicize that all requests should be made to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com which is monitored by employees in that department and any one of them can take a request and work it.  It is possible to get the same person multiple times but it is not always certain.  

Rather than try to second guess that department I suggest you use their general e-mail address and work with the system. 

I am going to inquire if there any changes is the way they operate and will report back here.

I have done so each time (grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com) and it has worked very well.

• Like 1

Once again I have reached out to Princess and the instructions are still the same--send all M&G requests to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.  That department now has 5 employees and most likely will be adding more.

I know this is a change from the past but it is the preferred and best way to get your request handled promptly.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, srice said:

Once again I have reached out to Princess and the instructions are still the same--send all M&G requests to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com.  That department now has 5 employees and most likely will be adding more.

I know this is a change from the past but it is the preferred and best way to get your request handled promptly.

I sent a request to that email and got a reply with in a few days 😀 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, srice said:

This has worked very well on my end. Somehow, I am the designated person for two Meet and Greets this year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, LauraS said:

We also have reached out to Princess, and have updated this page here with two items:

1.  Email address to contact

2.  There will no longer be an announcement in the Patters.

Princess Meet & Mingle/Greet

Thanks for showing the correct address to contact to set  up a Meet & Greet.  There is a lot of good information on the link you posted.

I will throw this out for what it is worth.  I have found it helpful to have everyone attending introduce themselves with screen name and hometown.  I have been to numerous Meet & Greets/Mingles that I was hoping to put a face to a screen name and never know who all the attendees are.  Depending on the size of the group sometimes it is hard to get to speak with everyone.  

• Like 4

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, srice said:

I have found it helpful to have everyone attending introduce themselves with screen name and hometown.  I have been to numerous Meet & Greets/Mingles that I was hoping to put a face to a screen name and never know who all the attendees are.  Depending on the size of the group sometimes it is hard to get to speak with everyone.  

This!  Yes, a great idea and our nametags can help with this:

https://images.r.cruisecritic.com/community/pdfs/Princess-Name-Tags.pdf

These print out on standard labels easy to identify in your office supply store; these look good!

https://www.avery.com/blank/labels/94215

Laura

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, LauraS said:

This!  Yes, a great idea and our nametags can help with this:

https://images.r.cruisecritic.com/community/pdfs/Princess-Name-Tags.pdf

These print out on standard labels easy to identify in your office supply store; these look good!

https://www.avery.com/blank/labels/94215

Laura

Thank you! 

@LauraSlove / appreciate the name tags!

FWIW: I sent the request to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com 3 times.  Now I'm sending it directly to Allison. Is anyone getting through to Grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com??

51 minutes ago, Ombud said:

@LauraSlove / appreciate the name tags!

FWIW: I sent the request to grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com 3 times.  Now I'm sending it directly to Allison. Is anyone getting through to Grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com??

Let us know if that doesn't work and I will give you a different contact.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello!

Just heard from Princess; there was an outage on that new email address recently.  If you had emailed them, and it was returned, please resend! 

54 minutes ago, LauraS said:

Hello!

Just heard from Princess; there was an outage on that new email address recently.  If you had emailed them, and it was returned, please resend! 

I will be setting up a Meet and Mingle in the next few weeks.  Could you provide the best address to request a M&M on the Caribbean Princess, please?  Also what is the best time frame to request it?
Thanks in advance!
Susan

Edited by suzyed

1 minute ago, suzyed said:

I will be setting up a Meet and Mingle in the next few weeks.  Could you provide the best address for a M&M on the Caribbean Princess, please?  Also what is the best time frame to request it?
Thanks in advance!
Susan

grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com is the address.  There is no reason to wait but it would be good to have an idea how many people may be attending.

4 hours ago, srice said:

grouponboardservices@princesscruises.com is the address.  There is no reason to wait but it would be good to have an idea how many people may be attending.

Thanks!  Figured I can get a more accurate count in a couple of weeks.