Paradise Beach Resort - Day Pass

Nashna

Looking for input on the Paradise Beach Resort and their day pass for cruise passengers.  It looks to be a really good value when you compare It to the cruise lines day pass offerings.  They are charging $38.00 per person for roundtrip transfers and use of the facilities (including the pool).  For $49.00 per person you get the transfers, plus a light lunch and drink.

We went there in 2017 through Shore Excursioneer.  The transportation and professionalism of Shore Excursioneer was excellent.  The property itself was underwhelming.  The beach is just like the rest of West Bay Beach.  Take it or leave it.  The pool is setback a little way from the beach so there were no vendors.  The whole pool is in the shade so there was no sunny spot to sit.  I mean, it was ok but not resort quality.  There was also ongoing construction right around the pool area so the sound of hammers and circular saws was nonstop.  Of course, that may have been completed by now.  The food at the beach front restaurant was not good at all and was very expensive.  If we choose to go to one of the resorts again I think I will try Infinity.  As always, YMMV. 

We were just there last week.   The package we booked was $50 per person.  It stated it included alcoholic beverages.   When we got there they said it was just one beverage.   We showed them our receipt that said beverages but they wouldn't honor it.  We booked thru trip advisor.

The beach itself is BEAUTIFUL.  The sand is like sugar.  The water is crystal clear and no weeds in site.  The water was nice and calm.   There are a lot of vendors on the beach and they are very aggressive.   There were also a lot of flies.   I would definitely go back just not to this hotel resort.  .  The beach itself is simply amazing.