Where does it say what terminal you leave from on RCCL Docs

Just now, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Going out of Tampa and there are 3 terminals.

I don’t have my documents with me, but I’m sure the terminal is listed almost on Page 1 or perhaps Page 2.  They also have directions to the port.  If in doubt, phone Royal and ask them.

11 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Better answer.  The Terminal information is contained in your travel documents.  These documents arrive in your inbox about 50 days before your cruise.  Detailed directions, and a map, are on Page 6, or so.....I just received my documents for my Dec. 13 cruise out of Miami. All the information is there.  Hope that helps.

But do remember, like anything else involved in cruising (travel in general), that information can be different on the day you arrived because of unique circumstances on the day of your departure or return.

It doesn't happen often, but it can happen. 

Edited by Homosassa

10 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

Better answer.  The Terminal information is contained in your travel documents.  These documents arrive in your inbox about 50 days before your cruise.  Detailed directions, and a map, are on Page 6, or so.....I just received my documents for my Dec. 13 cruise out of Miami. All the information is there.  Hope that helps.

We are sailing out of Miami on Explorer Nov.29/20 and our cruise document doesn't have a cruise terminal showing.

All it shows is port of Miami nor does the port directions have this.This may be because there are 2 Voyager class ships embarkation that day, Explorer and Navigator and the RC terminal hasn't been assigned yet but it is the same two RCI ships in on Dec.13..

Cruisedoc.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Why do you have to know now..................day of cruise just tell uber or taxi driver what ship you are getting on or off...............The driver will know where to go.

We tried this last year boarding the Navigator out of Miami. The driver had no idea which terminal , the rain was pouring down, the port was chock a block full of cars/taxis /shuttles in all directions, it wasn't a great start! Next time I'm finding out before we leave the hotel 😊

When we sailed out of Tampa we left from Terminal 3...but returned to Terminal 6!!

So glad we chose that cruise to do valet parking so that our car was moved to the new terminal while we were gone!!  Otherwise we would have had to schlepp our luggage all the way back to the parking garage...or wait for a shuttle to take us, which was a crowded disaster!

12 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Bob's link to the port works very well but at least with Brilliance we went out of 6 and came back in to 4.  No big deal - about a ship length between the two and the parking garages are a long line across the street.  Handicap parking is adjacent to the ships.  

12 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

We are cruising out of Tampa next month on Brilliance. The terminal information was on page 6 of our cruise documents. You receive them about 45 days before your cruise. The ship may not return to the same terminal. You will be notified of the change a day or two prior to disembarkation. Also, we have gotten to the port to find a change in the departing terminal with no prior notification. It's a small port so getting to a different terminal is not a big deal. Because it's a small port, the last ship to dock in the morning is the first to leave in the afternoon. That's why you may leave or return to a different terminal.

1 hour ago, Bestbubba said:

We tried this last year boarding the Navigator out of Miami. The driver had no idea which terminal , the rain was pouring down, the port was chock a block full of cars/taxis /shuttles in all directions, it wasn't a great start! Next time I'm finding out before we leave the hotel 😊

The port of Miami has large electronic signs that tell what ship is at what terminal... shouldn't be a problem.

1 hour ago, robtulipe said:

We are sailing out of Miami on Explorer Nov.29/20 and our cruise document doesn't have a cruise terminal showing.

All it shows is port of Miami nor does the port directions have this.This may be because there are 2 Voyager class ships embarkation that day, Explorer and Navigator and the RC terminal hasn't been assigned yet but it is the same two RCI ships in on Dec.13..

Cruisedoc.jpg

It seems the electronic signs take care of directions.  My documents on Page 6 say to follow the directional signs to the Pier once you’ve entered the port.  

1 hour ago, ladysail2 said:

It seems the electronic signs take care of directions.  My documents on Page 6 say to follow the directional signs to the Pier once you’ve entered the port.  

Just checked our documents and that's what is indicated also as shown below. I assumed the sign gave directions to the different cruise terminals not the location of the different ships.

I seem to recall now it is the same with Port Everglades with the cruise terminal of each ship indicated at the entrances.

This is the first time we'll be sailing out from port of Miami.

Pier Terminal
Follow directional signs as you enter the Port.

Edited by robtulipe

I’ve sailed out of, and into, the Port of Miami many times...but never did the driving....

I’m travelling through Northern NY right now and the colours are marvellous. Sadly, there’s no sun to brighten them up, but it’s still pretty.

Out of curiosity, if you go through a TA, do they receive the email with travel docs. I did the online check in and printed luggage tags from RCCL site but don't remember seeing travel docs in my Inbox email. Going Nov 30th

Edited by smalltimecruiser100

11 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Out of curiosity, if you go through a TA, do they receive the email with travel docs. I did the online check in and printed luggage tags from RCCL site but don't remember seeing travel docs in my Inbox email. Going Nov 30th

Our TA doesn't receive the travel docs email. We didn't receive an email either. We leave on 25 Nov and just noticed they had arrived when I went to online check-in to check on something. 

17 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Depends.  When the travel agent enters data for the booking, there is a field for the client email.  If they enter your email address there, then you get the travel docs email.

6 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Depends.  When the travel agent enters data for the booking, there is a field for the client email.  If they enter your email address there, then you get the travel docs email.

Who gets the travel docs if the TA doesn’t enter an email address?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, ladysail2 said:

Who gets the travel docs if the TA doesn’t enter an email address?  Thanks!

I believe the default value for that field is the travel agent's email address.

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

I've never gotten an email saying my docs are ready -- I just know to download what I need from the Cruise Planner check-in area. 

We did once, when I made the booking myself, filled out the email field (don't know if this is still possible with the newest improved website), and then transferred the booking to a travel agent.