Black Friday sale....what is usually included?

Soda packages look pretty good at $8.65 CAD.  Don't remember seeing it go for low.

Refreshment seems down a bit too.

Only other real sale I see is our Adventure cruise coming up.  The DBP has been jumping from $69 CAD to 63 CAD.  Today is it $59.85 CAD (which is $45 USD)....same price that we grabbed it for on Labor Day weekend sale in September.

34 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Soda packages look pretty good at $8.65 CAD.  Don't remember seeing it go for low.

Refreshment seems down a bit too.

Only other real sale I see is our Adventure cruise coming up.  The DBP has been jumping from $69 CAD to 63 CAD.  Today is it $59.85 CAD (which is $45 USD)....same price that we grabbed it for on Labor Day weekend sale in September.

When are you sailing on the Adventure? Our Adventure cruise April 25, 2020 DBP went from $59 USD to $55 USD. Sure would like to see it drop to the $45 USD 😉 

13 minutes ago, bitofun said:

When are you sailing on the Adventure? Our Adventure cruise April 25, 2020 DBP went from $59 USD to $55 USD. Sure would like to see it drop to the $45 USD 😉 

Dec 15 (6 night)

It's crazy how much it varies from sailing to sailing.

3 minutes ago, LuCruise said:

Don't Black Friday deals extend past Dec 31st?  That might explain why only my Dec cruise has discounts (outside if soda and refreshment).

Other discounts have started loading.  UDP is discounted for my Christmas 2020 cruise. Internet packages have dropped as well as photo packages. 

Its for sailing through Dec 31 2020 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, sale prices are being loaded now. 

How can you tell they are the Black Friday pricing and that it won't be slightly different tomorrow Nov 27?  I'm seeing 57pd for drink package which is what already booked it for.  I was thinking it would at least come down to 55 or lower to even be considered a sale price (I'm familiar with RCCL math and sales tho).

3 minutes ago, CP3o said:

How can you tell they are the Black Friday pricing and that it won't be slightly different tomorrow Nov 27?  I'm seeing 57pd for drink package which is what already booked it for.  I was thinking it would at least come down to 55 or lower to even be considered a sale price (I'm familiar with RCCL math and sales tho).

Every cruise is different.  Prices could come down more but they may not.  I definitely don’t see them dropping below the $6.50 for the soda package.  Of my 5 cruises  4 of them had a discount on the dining package and 1 didn’t.  They all had the soda package discounted, some had better internet deals than others.  

I

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DebJ14 said:

So IF we can believe the flyer dates then it seems like wouldn't want to book tonight just in case the prices seeing now are normal fluctuations and might be slightly better tomorrow on the 27th.  

The counter arguement I guess is to assume sales for "Dates: November 27 - December 3, 2019" have already been loaded b/c soda package is 6.50.

41 minutes ago, CP3o said:

So IF we can believe the flyer dates then it seems like wouldn't want to book tonight just in case the prices seeing now are normal fluctuations and might be slightly better tomorrow on the 27th.  

The counter arguement I guess is to assume sales for "Dates: November 27 - December 3, 2019" have already been loaded b/c soda package is 6.50.

They did the same thing last year.  The sale prices started to load before the sale.  No risk, of the price drops just cancel and rebook. 

Prices on the cruise planner usually don’t  fluctuate on a daily basis, they change every few weeks with the regular cruise planner sales. 

Besides tje soda package, the refreshment package and the photo package are also at the lowest I’ve seen in a very long while.  First time I’ve seen the All Access Ship Tour  on sale as well.