Black Friday sale....what is usually included?

11 minutes ago, cheeriomom said:

Do you pay for any add ons now? Dining, drinks? We've only sailed DCL where you don't pay for pre-booked anything until you get on the ship. TIA. 

Yes, you pay upon booking.

4 hours ago, KansasBeachLover said:

Last year the dining package went down on Cyber Monday.  If they do that again I'll buy it for my January cruise on Adventure.  If not I probably won't spend the money.  Right now for my sailing it's $176, which is what it was 2 weeks ago.  It fluctuates between $192 and $176.  Unless they do the BOGO 50% off sale like last Cyber Monday, I'll probably skip it.

Just booked the UDP about ten minutes ago. Got it for $179. (it was $215) I'll keep checking all this week, through Cyber Monday and if I see it drop again, I'll cancel and re-book. 

Currently tracking 5 day Adventure in June as well as 7 day Oasis in August.  Refreshment down to 19 and soda down to 6.50 on both.  UBP went from 59 to 55 (Adv) and 65 to 61 (Oas),  UDP went from 132 to 118 (Adv) and 199 to 199 (Oas). Hoping for a cyber Monday drop on the UDP on the Oasis.

Those familiar with the refreshment, I know it includes fresh squeezed juices, which would be OJ at breakfast.  Are there other options such as grapefruit and is it available anywhere else during the rest of the day? Also, regarding the 3 dinner dining package, can you use all 3 nights at Chops, or does it have to be at 3 different venues?  Thanks

Edited by SNJCruisers

28 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Those familiar with the refreshment, I know it includes fresh squeezed juices, which would be OJ at breakfast.  Are there other options such as grapefruit and is it available anywhere else during the rest of the day? Also, regarding the 3 dinner dining package, can you use all 3 nights at Chops, or does it have to be at 3 different venues?  Thanks

I don't know of any other fresh squeezed juices.   On Grandeur, there is a machine that automatically cuts and squeezes the OJ.  But they run it before breakfast and keep a number of pitchers in the fridges.

We have always been told you can use it in any combination of specialty restaurants that you choose.  So yes, you should be able to use it for 3 meals in Chops.

1 minute ago, SRF said:

I don't know of any other fresh squeezed juices.   On Grandeur, there is a machine that automatically cuts and squeezes the OJ.  But they run it before breakfast and keep a number of pitchers in the fridges.

We have always been told you can use it in any combination of specialty restaurants that you choose.  So yes, you should be able to use it for 3 meals in Chops.

Thanks for the update.

I booked 3 excursions for April of 20.  Saved $160 total.  That will pay for my bar bill.  Excursions are too expensive anyway.  These were ones that needed to be booked thru the ship to Prickly pear island, sea trek and snuba.  

To to find out if it was really a sale I went to the general area for booking excursions. Before you go,  excursions by port of call and it will give the regular amount.

28 minutes ago, Artemus said:

I’m seeing the Perfect Day Full Day Waterpark pass for $35.99. Is that a good price

Two of my cruises have the water park passes at $131 CAD, so I'd say your price is pretty good!

Edited by LuCruise

15 minutes ago, Judicruise1 said:

I am seeing Black Friday prices for refreshment packages showing up now.  Does that mean we can purchase at these prices early?  It's lower than the price I paid a few weeks ago but I'm afraid to cancel and then it may not let me get the new price.

You can purchase now. I purchased one yesterday and another today for another family member, both at the early black friday pricing. 

39 minutes ago, CP3o said:

UDP on Oasis 2020 sailing went up from 179 to 199, what a black friday.

Not all sailings apply,... Saved myself hundreds on 3 different Cruises, one more isnt within Dates. Then if previously purchased at a lower price, over time price went up, then sale might not be good as Original price

Edited by ONECRUISER