SeaTac Parking

lax19

I'm looking for parking recommendations at or near SeaTac airport over Thanksgiving week.  Flights were about $600 cheaper out of Seattle than PDX for that week, so we are driving up to Seattle to fly to Kansas.  Does anyone have a preferred parking lot at SeaTac?  Pacific Highway is lined with several; are they all pretty much the same?  Any hidden gems?  I'm not looking for a Stay and Fly package at a hotel, but if the price is right I may go with that.

Thanks in advance.

They're more or less the same. I go with MasterPark because the rates are reasonable, the customer service is good, they have multiple locations including a garage, and the shuttles run very frequently on the quick lot-to-airport-to-lot run. I've settled on Lot C as my preference. My husband parks at WallyPark instead, also with positive experiences. WP is the less expensive choice, though.

Groupon has coupons for both. Right now they've got a coupon for MasterPark Lot C, 7 days for $94.99 (regular price would be $146.53).

Edited by coastcat

I usually use AJAX.  While Ajax is a little further away from the terminals, you avoid the traffic on Pacific Highway, 

TIPS!! 

Make a reservation!  SeaTac can run out of parking especially if weather becomes an issue. My horror story was not having a reservation at Christmas and the only parking I could find was in the main terminal hourly parking lot.  

AJAX has a coupon you need to print https://ajaxparkingrus.com/coupon/ for $8.99 per day parking.  AAA rate is good too at Ajax.