Montreal hotel with parking

All in the same boat

I think you're looking at an airport hotel if you want a 'park & stay' in Montreal, so probably best to move hotel if you are doing both a Pre- and Post-cruise stay so at least one of them has you more in the thick of the action for sightseeing.

So stay at the Comfort Inn pre-cruise (with up to 15 days parking included in a park & stay package) then move to somewhere downtown for your post-cruise time, or vice-versa if you have more time before than after. Sorry, it's been a decade since we drove to Montreal, and a quick check of our favourite hotels from then show that unfortunately parking is no longer included so I can't suggest any bargain options with a car for your downtown nights.

3 hours ago, All in the same boat said:

We would like suggestions for a pre and post Hotel/Motel where we can leave our car while cruising.

How long is the cruise? You wont find any hotels with a parking deal in the downtown core. You could do what the previous poster recommended-- finding a hotel with a park and sail deal for the pre cruise stay and then stay in a downtown hotel post cruise before picking up your car. 

Another option would be to just park at the long term lot at the airport (about $120 CAD for 7 days) and just take a taxi/Uber to and from the city. Will be a lot less expensive than parking downtown and secure. 

1 hour ago, princeton123211 said:

How long is the cruise? You wont find any hotels with a parking deal in the downtown core. You could do what the previous poster recommended-- finding a hotel with a park and sail deal for the pre cruise stay and then stay in a downtown hotel post cruise before picking up your car. 

Another option would be to just park at the long term lot at the airport (about $120 CAD for 7 days) and just take a taxi/Uber to and from the city. Will be a lot less expensive than parking downtown and secure. 

Our cruise is two weeks. I think we'll look near the airport for park and stay hotel. We'll drive into downtown to visit the city. If you have the name of any places that offer a parking deal let me know. Martincath recommended one, when I have a few more I'll call them and check on the deals.

Thanks,

Joe