Encore - Live 11/2

TheDougOut

We’re now back in the room, where I stumble upon my water delivery in a drawer...

D4772EA5-36B0-4F89-9E25-27054C9683B0.thumb.jpeg.4d36953758cd74a96544cbdaffac6e92.jpeg

I’m assuming there are 48 of these 500ml cartons to make up my 24 liter bottle order.

Sue is loving the Haven bath products, with complimentary/forced sniff tests for me (they do smell pretty damn good)...

8A37961A-3E8D-4B33-9FBC-871D1F959FAB.thumb.jpeg.4b14ee4a3f67a443cb1388e370194812.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The original plan was to stay in, fire up the laptop, and figure out what’s needed for tomorrow’s Meet & Greet and subsequent “largest slot pull at sea” (my made-up term, with no idea if it’s even close to being true). 

Instead, I tucked the better third in, found my way to DBH (which was shutting down), found everyone outside the Cavern Club on the Waterfront, then we all dropped down to The Social.  There were a few beers, a few more shots (with my repeated statement that this was my “night to be good”), and a realization that we’re simply picking up from where we left off with the Bliss crossing.

C7439330-1A2A-4E7C-B8ED-193EFAF61135.thumb.jpeg.2874c04a70836aaa2489b44959a2843d.jpeg

I’m now back in the room, having retrieved a carton of water (makes me want to tuck a couple of them under rolled-up sleeves) and getting ready for bed.  

2C7C9B5A-5778-4E42-A46B-F541A335268C.thumb.jpeg.19578412ebda177dc93091b12c014d50.jpeg

If we can successfully navigate these two events tomorrow, I’ll be feeling much better and relaxed.  

And with that, I’m closing out slow-start day 1.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Doug and Sue, thank-you for bringing us along on this TA adventure.

Lisa spotted Sue’s purse in your embarkation photo.... I can only assumed that is is loaded full of Gummie Bears. 

I‘m here for the long haul.

If gummy bears aren’t in the Horizon lounge Sue can ask the butler for some. 

Hope  the two storms pass and the seas behave soon and Sue  feels better.  

Over twenty cruises I still get sea sick - Green  apples help!

Maybe Green gummy bears?

I don't know if they'd have it in any of the ship stores, but a product called Queze-Ease really helps, doesn't make you sleepy or interfere with alcohol as it's a combination of essential oils that you sniff.     I can't imagine why Amazon hasn't figured out how to deliver in the mid-Atlantic.  🤔