Atlantis Amsterdam to Barcelona July 2020

PhillyTravelBug

Originally, I had my mind set on the Mediterranean Celebrity Apex pride cruise, but I see  Atlantis listed a European cruise July 12-22 on NCL jade.

https://atlantisevents.com/Amsterdam-Barcelona-Cruise/overview

As a repeat customer for NCL, will I receive the latitude points with NCL since this will be booked through the Atlantis website?  Also, we are not drinkers or looking for a party atmosphere...will this sailing be more of an older crowd considering the length of the trip?

I wouldn't expect to get any Latitudes points for this cruise:

Which cruises do not qualify for Rewards points?

Chartered cruises (with the exception of Sixthman charters) and cruises taken at a reduced fare i.e. travel agent rates, IATA rates, Interline rates, employee rates, vendor rates. Complimentary cruises such as inaugural events and cruises taken via a cruise certificate e.g. cruise winners and Bingo winners also do not qualify for Rewards points.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 5:18 PM, hawkeyetlse said:

I wouldn't expect to get any Latitudes points for this cruise:

Which cruises do not qualify for Rewards points?

Chartered cruises (with the exception of Sixthman charters) and cruises taken at a reduced fare i.e. travel agent rates, IATA rates, Interline rates, employee rates, vendor rates. Complimentary cruises such as inaugural events and cruises taken via a cruise certificate e.g. cruise winners and Bingo winners also do not qualify for Rewards points.

I was thinking that. Thank you.

• Like 1

I have done one Atlantis/NCL cruise, and I believe it did not give us points.  In contrast, Atlantis cruises on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Holland America have all given us points in their loyalty programs.  

We have done many Atlantis trips - the non-Caribbean, non-Mexican cruises do tend to be less party oriented.  Many (but not all) of the folks who go on these trips want to see the ports and have excursions planned.  As a result, they don't stay up quite as late at the parties.  The crowd is also typically a bit older than the Caribbean/Mexican cruises.  

• 3 weeks later...

I will make this Atlantis cruise for my first time. I 've been in La Demence 2013-14. Does Atlantis have a cruising deck area as LD ? an special area to **** outdoors? I remember in LD there was an indoor disco to have random sex as well. Is Atlantis the same ? 

Other Question. All of the non alcoholic drinks must be paid? are no included any drink in Atlantis ?

thanks in advance ! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/13/2019 at 1:17 PM, eddiffin said:

I have done one Atlantis/NCL cruise, and I believe it did not give us points.  In contrast, Atlantis cruises on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity and Holland America have all given us points in their loyalty programs.  

We have done many Atlantis trips - the non-Caribbean, non-Mexican cruises do tend to be less party oriented.  Many (but not all) of the folks who go on these trips want to see the ports and have excursions planned.  As a result, they don't stay up quite as late at the parties.  The crowd is also typically a bit older than the Caribbean/Mexican cruises.  

first timer to do a gay only cruise.  As a 60 year old recently divorced, closeted guy would I be able to mingle and meet some nice guys.   Not a big party man so wanting to know that I would not be uncomfortable or fit in for a cruise. 
any good blogs or reviews for Atlantis cruises for older men.