Muster station locations

sxphil

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

How do you find out where your muster will be just curious ?...Not cruising until May on Harmony...

Your Muster Station code is on your seapass card and there is a sign on the back of your cabin door directing you where to go. Also during the drill the staff members are everywhere telling you what area to go to.

13 minutes ago, amzgirl said:

Your Muster Station code is on your seapass card and there is a sign on the back of your cabin door directing you where to go. Also during the drill the staff members are everywhere telling you what area to go to.

Yes...I know that (27+ RCI cruises)...My question was how are some that post before their cruise are seeming to know this information ahead of time ?

I found my muster station

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

How do you find out where your muster will be just curious ?...Not cruising until May on Harmony...

I found my muster station code  for my January 2020 cruise on the Royal app.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

Last week the handicapped muster station was in Boleros Lounge indoors.

Muster Stations 9 and 10 are both in Boleros on MJ. It is also where those assigned to other Muster Stations go if they need to be seated during the drill. They must check in at their assigned Muster Station first.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Ashland said:

Yes...I know that (27+ RCI cruises)...My question was how are some that post before their cruise are seeming to know this information ahead of time ?

I don't really understand why people need to know where their muster station is before they get on the ship.  Are they going to try to change their cabin because they don't like where their muster station is?   I hope the only time I am ever at my muster station if for the drill on day 1.  If you have provided Royal/travel agent with the proper information about your needs (if you are handicapped in some way), they will suggest appropriate cabins for you and hopefully it will be  assigned a muster station that meet your needs as well.  As others have stated, if the muster station assigned causes a problem for you then when onboard address it with the proper individuals....but we should ALL hope the ONLY time we will ever have to go to the Muster Station assigned is for the drill.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scotty G said:

Muster Stations 9 and 10 are both in Boleros on MJ. It is also where those assigned to other Muster Stations go if they need to be seated during the drill. They must check in at their assigned Muster Station first.

You are 100% correct.

22 minutes ago, ownedbypets said:

I don't need to know before I get on the ship but I do like to find out where it is before the muster drill. When we were on Oasis it was in the aqua theater so I knew to bring a hat.

There's a map on the inside of your stateroom door.

7 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

I don't really understand why people need to know where their muster station is before they get on the ship.  Are they going to try to change their cabin because they don't like where their muster station is?   I hope the only time I am ever at my muster station if for the drill on day 1.  If you have provided Royal/travel agent with the proper information about your needs (if you are handicapped in some way), they will suggest appropriate cabins for you and hopefully it will be  assigned a muster station that meet your needs as well.  As others have stated, if the muster station assigned causes a problem for you then when onboard address it with the proper individuals....but we should ALL hope the ONLY time we will ever have to go to the Muster Station assigned is for the drill.

I wasn't saying I need to know, because I don't care...I was only asking how some find out long before their cruise.

7 hours ago, Paulette3028 said:

I have 3 kids under 6.  Helps me to mentally prepare for the environment I am going to be in with restless children.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ashland said:

I wasn't saying I need to know, because I don't care...I was only asking how some find out long before their cruise.

I have no real idea of how they find out before their cruise.  Even those ship layouts with the Muster Stations identified are of little help, because it doesn't tell you what cabin is assigned to what Muster Station (at least from what I see).  Baffles me, but I don't care, either.

10 hours ago, Cruisin_n_Boozin said:

I have 3 kids under 6.  Helps me to mentally prepare for the environment I am going to be in with restless children.

You should realize that the Muster Drill itself takes about 10 minutes....and even adults get restless waiting around in the Muster Drill because they would be much happier doing other things that they came on the cruise to do.  Hopefully you will NEVER again on the cruise be at your Muster Station.

7 minutes ago, Paulette3028 said:

You should realize that the Muster Drill itself takes about 10 minutes....and even adults get restless waiting around in the Muster Drill because they would be much happier doing other things that they came on the cruise to do.  Hopefully you will NEVER again on the cruise be at your Muster Station.

Well aware how long they take. Adults understand how they should behave when they are restless. Toddlers do not. Not sure why you’re so triggered this morning.