Jet Skis, Wave Runners etc

Cloudmaster

We are looking for a Royal Caribbean excursion that goes to a beach that offers wave runners or Jet Skis. Understand these are usually an extra charge, which is fine, but this is something we would like to do at Roatan. Unfortunately the excursions descriptions only say that there may be extra activities available at an additional cost, but never say what those are.

Thanks to anyone who has recently been there who can advise on this availability.

Thank you so much

Todd

I was under the impression Roatan had outlawed jet skis because the reef is so close to shore but when I googled "jet skis Roatan" , and came up with several options, one on West Bay. Where is Havana Beach?  I would think if jet skis are offered on the island one would want to choose a place on the opposite side from West Bay because the reef is so much deeper on the windward side of the island. 

3 hours ago, Guest 2000 said:

I was under the impression Roatan had outlawed jet skis because the reef is so close to shore but when I googled "jet skis Roatan" , and came up with several options, one on West Bay. Where is Havana Beach?  I would think if jet skis are offered on the island one would want to choose a place on the opposite side from West Bay because the reef is so much deeper on the windward side of the island. 

Havana Beach is the old Palm Beach which changed its name after the problems ( not sure if it has new owners, perhaps?).

As you said a quick google search brings up some options for booking jet skis. I am also surprised that they are offered at West Bay but didn’t stay long enough to notice. However  I do see  “guided” jet ski tours offered on Google at West Bay.

I do see jet skis as an option at Turquoise Bay and that is now a Royal Caribbean excursion so perhaps that is the location.

Edited by c-leg5