Hotel near Queen Beach Snorkling at Marine Reserve

topcruz

Pre cruise stay.  We are trying to decide between 3 hotels to be close to Queens Beach (south end Waikiki)  for nearby snorkling.  Prices are comprable.  Looking for recomendation between the Waikiki Beach Marriott, Park Shore Hotel  or Queen Kapoilani Hotel.    Thanks for the advice.

I have stayed at all three and I prefer the Park Shore or Queen Kapiolani.  The Marriott is a nice hotel but many of the rooms do not have desirable views.  The pool decks of the Park Shore and Queen Kapiolani have fabulous views over Kapiolani Park and Diamond Head.  When we were at the QK they offered complimentary beach chairs.  Our favorite casual restaurant, LuLu's, is in the Park Shore with great views, mai tais, and kalua pork nachos.  Lulu's takes reservations and is open for B, L, and D.  Have a great time.  Cherie  

I love the New Otani if you can be in an ocean front room.  And their Hau Tree Lanai restauant is wonderful.  I would still take an ocean view or Diamond Head view from PS or QK than non-ocean view at Marriott or New Otani.  It's great we have options.  I hope OP will let us know what they decide.  Cherie

• 2 weeks later...