Oceania Club Membership Rewards

marylovestotravel

Does anyone know if and when the new shipboard credits will be applied? We're booked on a cruise in March and the information I see is that the "latest enhancements to Oceania Club Membership Privileges will go into effect on voyages embarking on or after November 1, 2019". I am assuming that that means we will be getting the new benefits.

Mia

OP:  what your Oceania invoice will say under "amenities" will depend on when you first booked a cruise that will begin after Nov 1st. If that invoice date preceded the announcement of the changed perks (effective 11/1), you may see the old perks listed. However, your final invoice probably will have been corrected if anyone was paying attention.

If the old perks (due to booking ages ago) are still on the invoice, don't hold your breath about them being honored since your T&Cs clearly state that, basically, your deal can be altered at O's discretion.

is anyone aware of Gold level and up having a spa credit of $150 pp when new spa provider takes over each ship?  I read it in an article that discussed the new spa company, but see no mention of it on O’s website. 

2 hours ago, Jayne E said:

is anyone aware of Gold level and up having a spa credit of $150 pp when new spa provider takes over each ship?  I read it in an article that discussed the new spa company, but see no mention of it on O’s website. 

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Oceania-Cruises-replacing-Canyon-Ranch-with-Aquamar

We'll be on Sirena when Aquamar is scheduled to start up in early December. We shall see....

18 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

https://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise-Travel/Oceania-Cruises-replacing-Canyon-Ranch-with-Aquamar

We'll be on Sirena when Aquamar is scheduled to start up in early December. We shall see....

We’ll be on Riviera when Aquamar starts 12/7. Would be nice if this amenity was reinstated. 

6 hours ago, Jayne E said:

We’ll be on Riviera when Aquamar starts 12/7. Would be nice if this amenity was reinstated. 

maybe on your FINAL CRUISE SUMMARY   the perk will be added

if not ask your TA to check if you should be getting it

Our Regatta trip in Dec 6 will not include a spa credit (we've been used to $230 pp) a 31 day trip.The new spa will not take effect till after.

However with our Riviera trip Feb 26 a 14 day cruise $150 pp has been added in writing to our amenities.

They are being rolled out at different dates for different ships. Regatta started on Nov 1, the others will occur throughout this month and Dec with Insignia being the last one starting on Dec 18th. 

Maybe the new spa credit is  for the NEW Spa  which does not happen on the Regatta until Jan 6th

I would  find it odd if they did not  give those on that sailing  the new perk

It is a work in progress  I guess 😉

Roll out dates as per O

Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center Debut Schedule
Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center will be implemented on each of Oceania Cruises’ ships on the following cruises:

Riviera | December 5, 2019
Sirena | December 7, 2019
Nautica | December 7, 2019
Regatta | January 6, 2020
Insignia | January 8, 2020
Marina | January 22, 2020

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/media/2019/OCEANIA+CRUISES+DEBUTS+NEW+AQUAMAR+SPA+AND+VITALITY+CENTER+-+Holistic+Wellness+Experiences+and+Encounters+Move+Beyond+Traditional+Spa/

I'm on the Riviera from 11/15, which is when the new amenities take effect for it, until 12/5 when the new spa takes over. Glad I got a good deal as I sure missed the spa credit with those dates. 

12 minutes ago, sitraveler said:

Still on Regatta. No tote, no hat, no spa credit. I guess it’s your world our way

Lou

I would question  them on the Hat/tote    they should be available  to you now

Suppose to get a bottle of wine also ???

Did you get the New OBC?

1 hour ago, sitraveler said:

Got the wine and they exchanged the champagne for wine in a restaurant. Of course, got the concierge bag.  It is the first cruise on 11/1 with the new amenities 

Maybe the new loyalty bags/Caps  are still in the hold waiting to be unpacked  😉

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

6 minutes ago, sitraveler said:

No hat. No tote. Ambassador says only for milestone cruises.  Don’t need either, but I am perturbed.  2nd most nights on O this cruise 

So does that mean you only get the other perks on Milestone cruises?

Not that anyone needs a hat/tote each cruise  but seems a bit strange  to include them as  a perk for O club Members

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/oceania-club-benefits/

7 hours ago, sitraveler said:

Hi Lyn.  Followed your link. No mention of hat/cap for platinum. Didn’t get the dinner but had lunch with GM & concierge?

Lou

That is  funny  all the other  levels except Blue & Platinum have them listed  

probably  an error on the webmasters part  😉

20 minutes ago, Glenndale said:

Maybe I'm missing something but I cannot see any mention of included gratuities for Silver members.🤔

And what does VIP designation mean in terms of perks?

That's odd, you don't see where it says "Complimentary Prepaid Gratuities" with a green check mark by it?