Galveston - Royal Enchantment Priority Boarding

YadaYadaJodi

This will be our first Royal Caribbean cruise at Platinum level. We will be boarding in Galveston. I seemed to recall when we previously cruised on the Liberty out of Galveston that Platinum level was able to use a priority line (we weren't platinum yet).

1) Is this true in Galveston? How about for the Enchantment?

2) If so, at what point are you able to get in the Priority line? Is it outside the building, inside the building before security, or inside the building after security?

My husband has problems standing/walking for long periods of time so we'd like to know what to expect.

TIA!!

When you get inside you will show your boarding pass documents to one of the port employees and they will direct you to the correct lane.  It’s before security (but honestly I’m not sure if they might also have a priority line for security).  I’m pretty sure it’s to the right of the other lines but rest assured they will send you the right way.  There has never been much of a line when we depart on Enchantment, including two weeks ago.  

Enchantment is small capacity ship . Embarkation is easy . Don’t over think this process . After screening and security , There is also new program where you by pass check in , and go straight to cabin where your sea pass card is on the door . Access to cabin is after 1:00 anyway . So the the later you go , the easier the whole process will be without waiting around for doors at 1:00 to open to hallways to cabins . . We now always around 1:00 or 1:30 and walk straight thru the cabin . Then we go eat . 

Edited by ssb