cute / fun luggage

sprint180

Hope you all can help me.  I am looking for some cute / fun luggage for my daughter for our cruise.  She is pretty classy but likes fun luggage.  I am struggling to find some.  I have found the ones with cruise ships on them but don't think that is her style.  maybe just cute designs.  Yes I know that doesn't give much to go on.  What are some companies that do more then just the solid colors?

2 minutes ago, Husky61 said:

Why don't you just google it?

I did and can't seem to find any.  And I thought maybe there was some classy and fun ladies on here that love their luggage and might like to share.  Thank you for the helpful reply

Edited by sprint180

How old is your daughter? Is she looking for a carryon? Duffel? Checked Bag? There is a ton of luggage of many different designs on amazon....The one below has polka dots, giraffe, leopard....

https://www.amazon.com/Rockland-Luggage-Printed-Giraffe-Medium/dp/B008LR9SPC/ref=sr_1_26?dchild=1&keywords=luggage&qid=1572879540&sr=8-26

Edited by JennyB1977

2 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

How old is your daughter? Is she looking for a carryon? Duffel? Checked Bag? There is a ton of luggage of many different designs on amazon....

https://www.amazon.com/Rockland-Luggage-Printed-Giraffe-Medium/dp/B008LR9SPC/ref=sr_1_26?dchild=1&keywords=luggage&qid=1572879540&sr=8-26

She is 30, guess I should have said that.  Thank you, I will check out the Rockland brand.

• Like 1

ebags  also have some cute bags

or just get a plain bag  then get some funky covers

thttps://www.walmart.com/ip/Suitcase-Dust-proof-Apply-For-18-20-Inch-Luggage-Travel-Meigar-Suitcases-Protective-Masin-Anti-scratch-Travel-Cover-Elastic-Protector-Cases/331840316 

then she can swap  them as her mood changes

• Like 1

There honestly are loads of options out there on Amazon and Ebags.  Without knowing your daughter's taste, I can't even begin to make a suggestion.

My aunt recently bought a set with a Minnie Mouse print she saw at a department store. Similar to this;

https://www.amazon.com/American-Tourister-Mickey-Scribber-Multi-Face/dp/B07LFPBSVX/ref=sr_1_1?crid=RQJFC1BC464Z&dchild=1&keywords=mickey+mouse+luggage+set&psc=1&qid=1572881170&sprefix=Micky+mouse+luggage%2Caps%2C230&sr=8-1

Edited by Bizmark'sMom

2 minutes ago, John Bull said:

Phew :classic_huh:

I almost posted a suggestion  for a carry-on very popular right now in the UK.

For the under 7's :classic_biggrin:

JB :classic_smile:

LOl well I knew what I was saying in my head I guess I just didn't translate it well to the message.  I would have taken that suggestion as I have grandchildren I am looking for luggage for too but those are much easier.  

7 minutes ago, sprint180 said:

LOl well I knew what I was saying in my head I guess I just didn't translate it well to the message.  I would have taken that suggestion as I have grandchildren I am looking for luggage for too but those are much easier.  

https://www.trunki.co.uk/collections/trunki

Your daughter might like Boris the bus :classic_wink:

JB :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sprint180 said:

Hope you all can help me.  I am looking for some cute / fun luggage for my daughter for our cruise.  She is pretty classy but likes fun luggage.  I am struggling to find some.  I have found the ones with cruise ships on them but don't think that is her style.  maybe just cute designs.  Yes I know that doesn't give much to go on.  What are some companies that do more then just the solid colors?

Target has a 20” hard-sided, roller bag - in sky blue with a unicorn.  All of my seven granddaughters have gone through profound unicorn-addiction stages - so, depending upon where your daughter is in unicorn-withdrawal, that might fill the need.

12 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

Target has a 20” hard-sided, roller bag - in sky blue with a unicorn.  All of my seven granddaughters have gone through profound unicorn-addiction stages - so, depending upon where your daughter is in unicorn-withdrawal, that might fill the need.

Should look into these for my granddaughter.  She took home my star wars luggage the other day.  I think she would like unicorns better.

I just happened to see these in an email from a travel newsletter recently, and thought they would be cute for a cruise (just not my style). Anyway, they are not cheap but currently on sale:

https://www.spartina449.com/sale/categories/travel.html?utm_campaign=FW19 - Statement Earrings (Qk7ymg)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Engaged last 120 days&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJjbWthaG5AYmVsbHNvdXRoLm5ldCIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlBjdUttaCJ9

(Check out the mermaid bag at the bottom of the displayed items)

3 hours ago, wishIweretravelling said:

A great place for cute and funky luggage at a decent price is discount stores. I got a cute 26 inch roller at Stein Mart that has pink flamingoes on it. It stands out on the baggage carousel, and cost less than $30. And I'm more than twice your daughter's age.

TJ Max has a nice luggage area also.

Another option is keep an eye on Black Friday prices for luggage.  An example is Kohl’s BF ad page 23 (yes just Google Kohl’s Black Friday).  One example is any size American Tourister Burst line of luggage for $41 after $10 rebate.  I have a couple of pieces of this line which held up well as checked/twice transferred  at the airport.

• Like 1