Water,water everywhere , / nor any drop to drink

scubacruiserx2

So if you have the Quench or other beverage package, you get aluminum cans of water now? Is a resealable or nonresealable can of water what is offered for sale before one goes on excursion? I myself like the tap water (dh is a bottled water man but has a Kleen Kanteen) but always get a bottled water for excursions. Just kinda need to know so I can pack everyone a reuseable, resealable bottle for their backpack. I'll probably just pack them regardless.

Edited by fatcat04

58 minutes ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

We said that we want to drink bottled water and not the ships water . We never said that the ship put recycled water in their bottles .

No, but you said, and apparently continue to say, that the ship's water is recycled.

18 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

DSC00290%203_zpskybnm5bi.jpg

The bottle on the left we got in Europe and it has a plastic label that can come off . The bottle on the right comes from here and had no label . We have a well at home and and also drink spring water in bottles that we recycle . To us the thought of drinking water that has been used for washing dishes and people and has waste in it doesn't appeal to us no matter how many chemicals have been used to treat it .

I don't understand

On 11/5/2019 at 9:11 AM, scubacruiserx2 said:

Thank you for your report and bringing us back to the main topic of bottled water . And thank you for your suggestions . Would bringing straws help with the aluminium cans ?

I brought straws for my insulated cup but didn’t think about using it with the aluminum can!  Yes, a straw would help!