Celebrity premium drinks package in Cellar Masters

Nitropodder

Yes, you can use your premium package. But that does NOT include the self-serve / pre-pay system (Enomatic Wine Dispensing System). However you can, and we have many times, ordered wine (from the wine list) using the package. Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

We are travelling in a party of four on Millenium. If one person upgrades from Classic to Premium package can they order what they want for all four people or how is it controlled. I like some of the options on Premium but my wife isn't too fussed but might like the odd item from Premium but not worth paying the full amount.

Thanks in advance for any info.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, soupyfamily said:

We are travelling in a party of four on Millenium. If one person upgrades from Classic to Premium package can they order what they want for all four people or how is it controlled.

Sharing a package is strictly against the rules.

While your server might turn a blind eye to the occasional drink swap between you and your wife, any attempt to order for the whole party should be politely declined as their status would be known to the server, or they would be asked to show their cards...

Edited by Mark_T
  • Like 1

Certainly they are not supposed to order for anyone but the “upgraded” person. However, if you are ordering and walking away, you *could* hand the single upgraded item to a non upgraded person. I wouldn’t, as if you are caught they could do nasty things to you... Celebrity does allow you to pay the difference on a drink... so if you had the classic ($9 US max) then you could order a $12 drink and pay $3 (plus  $0.60 gratuity). 

• Like 1

Celebrity is one of the few lines you can purchase different drinks packages if sharing a cabin. 

My wife stuck to the 'included' Classic package last time as she does not drink a lot of alcohol nor is particularly fussed over quality, whilst I upgraded to Premium. This worked perfectly for us. We have done the same for our cruise next year.

No, you CANNOT purchase drinks for others using your premium card but your partner can pay the difference if they fancy a particular drink that is over their Classic limit. My wife tried a cocktail in the Silhouette's 'World Class Bar' and paid the extra couple of dollars.

• Like 1