internet

cameljockey

Yes, I use surf package each voyage. You are not limited to what you app you use. I watch and listen to Espn app while on cruise. I use my banking apps and also play games like Clash of Clans and word cross and spider. I have also downloaded a TV show while on the cruise. I have also FaceTimed many times. So that is what I know I can do. I am not sure what I cannot do because I have not experience that yet. 

We currently have the surf package and can mail, read newspaper, surf the web.  I haven’t tried banking but have found I can’t use, Instagram, FB which I thought we would be able to use.  I knew we wouldn’t be able to Skype, FaceTime or stream.
Probably won’t  purchase a surf package again.

It varies greatly on location, what ship, where on the ship and how many are on at the same time. On our Equinox eastern Caribbean cruise we had a good signal in our room and on our balcony, others we spoke to said not so for them.

Using it right now on Reflection between Ibiza and Cartagena. It’s somewhat slower but fine for surfing the net, downloading apps and what’s app. Not good so far for Instagram or what’s app pics but can send pics by email. Working fine for our purposes so far. Will see what happens as we cross the Atlantic. Our adult kids would need the high speed. Surf is 1.5 Mbps up and down.