Spa on Edge

lola2013

Good morning...

Can anyone who has sailed on Edge tell me which spa company they use?  I booked two free consultations for my upcoming cruise on Edge only to find a schedule conflict.  I spent last night and this morning trying to figure out how to cancel it.  Celebrity told me to contact Canyon Ranch...providing me with two different phone numbers and an email address.  Only a rep at the email address responded and that was to tell me that Edge is the only ship that Canyon Ranch doesn't work on.  It's a little bizarre that Celebrity isn't aware that Canyon Ranch isn't on Edge!  And that they can't give me current info.

Even though it's a free service, I want to cancel so that the consultant can book another guest.  

Thanks in advance!

Susan

It is def NOT Canyon Ranch, it is a Steiner entity created for EDGE.

Check Celebrity Website for the info...they had a big article with the name etc,

Also try e mail to  Celebrity One Touch who may get you in touch!

• Like 1

I have been looking at the brochure that VTcruising sent...the treatment options look amazing!  I've also been looking at some of the seaday options that Jim_Iain has posted.  Ladies Pampering sounds great.  But he's on a much longer sailing so not sure what will be available on our seven-day sailing.

11 minutes ago, lola2013 said:

I have been looking at the brochure that VTcruising sent...the treatment options look amazing!  I've also been looking at some of the seaday options that Jim_Iain has posted.  Ladies Pampering sounds great.  But he's on a much longer sailing so not sure what will be available on our seven-day sailing.

The Ladies Pampering Party was on our 7 night last year and hcat went on her 7 night cruise and really enjoyed it. 🙂

2 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

The Ladies Pampering Party was on our 7 night last year and hcat went on her 7 night cruise and really enjoyed it. 🙂

Thanks...I'll be sure to leave time for that.  Nothing like being pampered!

Just now, vtcruising said:

It was a beauty demonstration with participation....no charge.  Has been moved to a larger space.  It was a soft with  sell free samples but the  rep who runs it is truly entertaining,...  Never thought I'd enjoy it , but I did!  Much better than some boring  bridal showers I have been to...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

From the book in our room they have Customer service listed as:

OneSpaWorld

1-855-848-2059

www.timetospa.com

postcruisecustomerservice@timetospa.com 

Thanks!

I'm just waiting for the boss to leave so I can make the call 😉...the website took me to a site that didn't include treatments on Edge.

14 minutes ago, cantstopingcruising said:

If you attend, they will offer you discounts.

My masseuse tried to get me to pay for a more expensive treatment, but I was firm!!!

Perhaps I don't look like I am in the market for add-ons; I have gotten many massages on many ships and have never been bothered with a hard sell.

Edited by lola2013