How to request bed setup on Carnival Breeze.

Normie22

7 minutes ago, Normie22 said:

I have my cruise booked for my family of 4 in two rooms. How do I request a king setup in one room and twin in the other? I've looked around the site but i cant seem to find where to request this. 

Go to cruise manager.  Click on image.png.f5702482b6ea87386e23550d9e3c764b.png

then scroll down and you will see each of your rooms just click on image.png.461a8fac5a47d952987fbeec266f30b5.png

Also, you can wait until onboard and ask the room steward to switch it to how you want.  On our last cruise we thought we wanted the room one way and realized it was better another.  They were happy to switch it.  Happy sailing!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Normie22 said:

I have my cruise booked for my family of 4 in two rooms. How do I request a king setup in one room and twin in the other? I've looked around the site but i cant seem to find where to request this. 

Tell your TA or PVP to do it for you.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, ncovert said:

Go to cruise manager.  Click on image.png.f5702482b6ea87386e23550d9e3c764b.png

then scroll down and you will see each of your rooms just click on image.png.461a8fac5a47d952987fbeec266f30b5.png

Also, you can wait until onboard and ask the room steward to switch it to how you want.  On our last cruise we thought we wanted the room one way and realized it was better another.  They were happy to switch it.  Happy sailing!

Done and thanks! 

• Like 1

I wish you well with a bed configuration request.  We cruise Carnival a lot and for everything they do well we find that they get a grade of "F" for bed configuration.  Almost always it is not as we ask at booking.

So the Steward, on the busiest day of his week has to change it.  They always do and with a smile!  We have talked with Stewards and the word does not filter down to them.   Housekeeping supervisors say the same and have shown us their orders.  We love Carnival and the product they give us but they fail in this one area.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GLCM GUY said:

I wish you well with a bed configuration request.  We cruise Carnival a lot and for everything they do well we find that they get a grade of "F" for bed configuration.  Almost always it is not as we ask at booking.

So the Steward, on the busiest day of his week has to change it.  They always do and with a smile!  We have talked with Stewards and the word does not filter down to them.   Housekeeping supervisors say the same and have shown us their orders.  We love Carnival and the product they give us but they fail in this one area.

Agree totally. Always have to get it changed on board on day 1 although we set it up on line beforehand. 

9 minutes ago, GLCM GUY said:

I've been on 6 Carnival cruises, and never once had the bed not configured how it was requested on checking in.

12 minutes ago, TTU cruiser said:

I've been on 6 Carnival cruises, and never once had the bed not configured how it was requested on checking in.

You probably want what they expect. I need my own space so I want them separated. They don't expect that so they leave them together every time, though I have stated for them to be separated. I have been on 11 Carnival cruises and I think it was the way I specified when I arrived once.