November 7, 2019 - Weigh-in Day

Jan_In_Maine

Good Morning - Didn't see a thread started, so thought I would jump on board .... we leave in 1 hour for 13 night cruise.   We need this!!!   No poem this week --- Belle, I hope you are having a blast.

Good luck to all.

PS - Had to start this as I am finally down 0.6# .... ALL new weight gone! ... I am now down a total of 30.6# 

Hope all have a wonderful week.  Jan

• Like 5

@Jan_In_Maine Congrats and have soo much fun!

My birthday was yesterday and I'm up 2# today LOL I had family celebration on Saturday (including cheese, wine and cheesecake) and dinner out with girl friends on Tuesday (shrimp, steak, wedge salad and a flourless chocolate cake oh and WINE). So, I'm not surprised. Back to the grind today. I have salad, 1/2 cup of pasta with 1 cup of peas and some greek yogurt ready for this work day. 57 days from heading west for my Mexican Riviera trip.

• Like 3

Jan, thanks for starting us this week.  Nice loss and have a GREAT trip 🙂 

Happy Birthday Jenny!  Those meals sound worth a small set back 😉 Your cruise will be here before you know it.

I hope Belle is having a great time and I look forward to hearing from others.  I forgot to weigh myself this morning so I'll get it next week. 

DS and I are going Christmas shopping today since he is off school.  Tomorrow we leave for an overnight quiz competition so I'll have to be extra careful with food.

Have a great week all!

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Jen from New Brunswick Canada and live on a snow belt, so we get lots of opportunity to see plenty of snow in our area. The only problem is that we don't get outside much as the streets are usually iced over and not good to walk on.  It's always a comfort to leave in February and go somewhere hot. Our upcoming cruise is very different than what we have ever done before as we will see all of our winter days here and only cruise in May 2020 to the British Isles. So excited to go but need to get rid of a few pounds.

I started to follow this group last month but didn't wrap my head around it much and have been gaining weight instead of losing it these past few weeks. I am now armed with a walking and a healthy eating plan. I downloaded the Lose It app on my phone and hope it will help me do what I need to. I had 20 lbs to lose and now have 23.:classic_angry:

• Like 1

Good morning from chilly British Columbia! I am down 1.2 this week. Only another 2 to go to be back at pre-cruise weight.

Congrats and enjoy your cruise Jan! 

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Have fun at the Quiz competition PACruise

JenGi - you are in the right place to lose weight! This group is great - very encouraging and help keep you accountable. You are taking my dream cruise! DH and I are planning to do a British Isles cruise in 2021 or 2022..

Have a great weekend everyone! It's a long weekend here, so I'll be heading to the lake. But first, party time tomorrow - my "baby" will be legal - she's turning 19!

• Like 3

Just now, RobinCruiser said:

Good morning from chilly British Columbia! I am down 1.2 this week. Only another 2 to go to be back at pre-cruise weight.

Congrats and enjoy your cruise Jan! 

Happy Birthday Jenny!

Have fun at the Quiz competition PACruise

JenGi - you are in the right place to lose weight! This group is great - very encouraging and help keep you accountable. You are taking my dream cruise! DH and I are planning to do a British Isles cruise in 2021 or 2022..

Have a great weekend everyone! It's a long weekend here, so I'll be heading to the lake. But first, party time tomorrow - my "baby" will be legal - she's turning 19!

You are taking my dream cruise! DH and I are planning to do a British Isles cruise in 2021 or 2022.. I am going before I retire next year as I'm afraid that I won't have any money left to get there and it's on my bucket list.  

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, JenGi said:

Hello, I'm Jen from New Brunswick Canada and live on a snow belt, so we get lots of opportunity to see plenty of snow in our area. The only problem is that we don't get outside much as the streets are usually iced over and not good to walk on.  It's always a comfort to leave in February and go somewhere hot. Our upcoming cruise is very different than what we have ever done before as we will see all of our winter days here and only cruise in May 2020 to the British Isles. So excited to go but need to get rid of a few pounds.

I started to follow this group last month but didn't wrap my head around it much and have been gaining weight instead of losing it these past few weeks. I am now armed with a walking and a healthy eating plan. I downloaded the Lose It app on my phone and hope it will help me do what I need to. I had 20 lbs to lose and now have 23.:classic_angry:

Welcome, JenGi!

I grew up near a snow belt region too ☃️We had slush more than snow, but still not fun to walk in.  Do you have any indoor walking places?  Many malls in the US had walking hours before stores opened, and my church has an attached gym with a walking group.  

I haven't heard of Lose It - I'll check it out 🙂 

Hello All from St Thomas in Hot weather..no talk of snow!:classic_biggrin:

Nice loss's,  Birthday gain (it's ok, earned it) Welcome Jen.

Diana and Jan on their cruises. Hope having a good time.

Cruise are fun

Sailing in the sun

This is the life I like I must say

Meet new friends every day

Never want them to end

Wish I could have ten (a year)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pacruise804 said:

Do you have any indoor walking places?  Many malls in the US had walking hours before stores opened, and my church has an attached gym with a walking group.  

I haven't heard of Lose It - I'll check it out

The only indoor walking area around me is on the treadmill downstairs lol. We live about 20 miles away from the nearest mall and about 30 miles from the nearest gym and since I'm not yet retired and work full time,  it's a bit awkward.  I have just begun the lose it app and it keeps me figuring out how not to go overboard on my food choices and since I'm not a fan of drinking lots of water it help with this too. 

• Like 1