Vibe Beach Pass Encore

cruisekitty22

3 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

Anyone know how much the Vibe pass is on the Encore? I realize this is a brand new ship that just sailed but I am curious. We plan to get this on our anniversary cruise in October 2020.  I have heard deck space is at a premium on the Encore.

Follow along on the live threads by Single Cruiser and The DougOut.   The have pictures of the decks, restaurants and by the time they hit land everything will have been covered.

8 minutes ago, cruisekitty22 said:

I am following and that price looks ok to me. Thanks!

Availability then will/should be a concern. Maybe with the new price the desire to purchase Vibe passes will be less.

Last time on the Bliss we were boarding group 1 and didn't get them. Priority pax bought them out before regular boarding began. Which was a shame because hardly anyone used Vibe that week. (Rommel spent a lot of time at the bar outside Vibe with us). He is usually in Vibe and gets promoted to NCL's newest ship.

We sailed with him on the Escape and had a blast. He enjoys interacting with pax and is an excellent bartender. Rommel said pax either make it a good cruise ( active group) or are "just" there.

43 minutes ago, beerman2 said:

Availability then will/should be a concern. Maybe with the new price the desire to purchase Vibe passes will be less.

Last time on the Bliss we were boarding group 1 and didn't get them. Priority pax bought them out before regular boarding began. Which was a shame because hardly anyone used Vibe that week. (Rommel spent a lot of time at the bar outside Vibe with us). He is usually in Vibe and gets promoted to NCL's newest ship.

We sailed with him on the Escape and had a blast. He enjoys interacting with pax and is an excellent bartender. Rommel said pax either make it a good cruise ( active group) or are "just" there.

Vibe is much larger on the Encore. I heard 300 passes likely will be sold per cruise. Given the size of the pool area, I would think this will be a popular area for adults

It's been reported by a few people that the cost is currently $209 per person per week and that they will be selling 300 passes. 

You'll start to get information, photos and videos of the reality of the impact of the pool deck situation when the ship starts sailing from Miami. I'm sailing on 24th November and had been considering purchasing a Vibe pass but having seen a video of it, I probably won't bother now. 

34 minutes ago, brooklintee said:

How early do you have to check in at the Port in order to be in the first group to board in order to (possibly) be able to purchase Vibe passes?

If you want guaranteed group 1, I would get there before security even opens, which is usually about 10:00... The first to arrive will get the seats before security, and will be let through first. Then, whoever is in line after that will follow. If you get there between 9:00-9:30 you will have the best chance at group 1...

The next hurdle will be finding exactly where boarding will begin, and stake out your ground. Remember, Haven, special needs, wedding parties, and upper Latitudes levels will all board prior to group 1...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 12:57 PM, sid_9169 said:

If you want guaranteed group 1, I would get there before security even opens, which is usually about 10:00... The first to arrive will get the seats before security, and will be let through first. Then, whoever is in line after that will follow. If you get there between 9:00-9:30 you will have the best chance at group 1...

The next hurdle will be finding exactly where boarding will begin, and stake out your ground. Remember, Haven, special needs, wedding parties, and upper Latitudes levels will all board prior to group 1...

Thanks so much! We will be there early for sure.

We where on the "first" trip out of Miami on the Encore.  We where number 2 on the boarding list.  We got the Vibe passes with no problem.  About 300 passes are given out.  We enjoyed the vibe however a couple of issues.  The mist on the top floor did not work.  Very disappointed.  .  Service was good.  Drinks not a problem.  Would get another if everything works out.

1 hour ago, coprgeorge said:

On the Encore in June 2020. How do I purchase the Vibe pass?

You show up at the port long before security opens and be in the first boarding group. Then you hope and pray that the priority boarders don’t gobble up all of the passes. When you are finally allowed to board, move very quickly down to The Social (Deck 6 midship) to pull a number to buy a pass. There is a line for Vibe passes and a line for show reservations. Make sure you stand in the right line. You can not buy a pass for anyone not physically there. 

We were one of the first to board the Encore last week in priority boarding and went to make show reservations. They were already at number 70 in the vibe line. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, dpepper64 said:

We where on the "first" trip out of Miami on the Encore.  We where number 2 on the boarding list.  We got the Vibe passes with no problem.  About 300 passes are given out.  We enjoyed the vibe however a couple of issues.  The mist on the top floor did not work.  Very disappointed.  .  Service was good.  Drinks not a problem.  Would get another if everything works out.

Where were they selling the passes on the Encore? 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:05 PM, BirdTravels said:

You show up at the port long before security opens and be in the first boarding group. Then you hope and pray that the priority boarders don’t gobble up all of the passes. When you are finally allowed to board, move very quickly down to The Social (Deck 6 midship) to pull a number to buy a pass. There is a line for Vibe passes and a line for show reservations. Make sure you stand in the right line. You can not buy a pass for anyone not physically there. 

We were one of the first to board the Encore last week in priority boarding and went to make show reservations. They were already at number 70 in the vibe line. 

How much were the passes is it the 209$ pp for the week? Also how was the Vibe experince with the expansion. Did it still have the Vibe look and feel.....shot oclock, cool towels, fruit skewers...Thank you for any info

54 minutes ago, stockton111 said:

How much were the passes is it the 209$ pp for the week? Also how was the Vibe experince with the expansion. Did it still have the Vibe look and feel.....shot oclock, cool towels, fruit skewers...Thank you for any info

Lots of Vibe pics in the Live review that Sid just wrote while he cruised on the Encore. You can probably find the answers you want there. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...