Baltic, Iceland, Norway and the U.K.on a cruise

20 hours ago, Nitemare said:

Your pictures are gone, it appears.

Hoping for more Iceland photos!

Yes we would also like that but Photobucket had a power failure several days ago and has yet to fix the problem . We completed a cruise which we would like to review if or when Photobucket begins operations again .  

1 minute ago, Nitemare said:

Looking forward to your next batch.

I use I m g u r .com for hosting

Thanks for the tip . It's kinda frustrating to have your photos just disappear . I'm in the editing mode today and when I'm finished I will take a look at Imgur  if Photobucket isn't back up and running when I've finished .

18 hours ago, scubacruiserx2 said:

It looks like our photos from Photobucket have returned but we still can't upload any new photos yet .

Totally bummed as I enjoy viewing your photos so very much (you take excellent photos). Wonder ... what is the issue with uploading on CC (rhetorical)?

Edited by dogs4fun

11 minutes ago, dogs4fun said:

Totally bummed as I enjoy viewing your photos so very much (you take excellent photos). Wonder ... what is the issue with uploading on CC (rhetorical)?

Thank you very much we're glad that you enjoy them .We have found a way to bypass Photobucket but it is a reduced size and detailed photos . We are doing an active review of the ABC islands here :

If the photos don't return soon , we will pick up where we left off using the new process .

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

We used BS tours as well, we had a van that drove us around, the guide was informative but was difficult to hear (no microphone/sound system) when at the back and he was driving.

Great minds think alike ? Bessa is his wife and drives the larger vehicle and she drives the smaller vehicle .

We used them in Isafjordur, they took us to the Dynjandi waterfall, and Hrafneysri a little town where he negotiated some prices for buying coffee and cake in US for us (as most people didn't have any Icelandic Krona. the drive over and through the mountains was glorious. The hike up to the top of the waterfall was well worth it as well,

1 minute ago, MicCanberra said:

We used them in Isafjordur, they took us to the Dynjandi waterfall, and Hrafneysri a little town where he negotiated some prices for buying coffee and cake in US for us (as most people didn't have any Icelandic Krona. the drive over and through the mountains was glorious. The hike up to the top of the waterfall was well worth it as well,

Did you have any midges at Dynjandi ?