Edge aft corner skysuite

Chefwoody

Looking for comments from those having roomed in one of the aft corner Sky suites on Edge.  Also what amenities did you have/enjoy?.  This will be our first time on Celebrity and other then dealing with their horrible website and customer service folks (one says yes the other says no etc...) I'm truly excited for our upcoming December cruise.  Did the suite feel small? Oh so many questions... 😉

We are scheduled on the 12/15 sailing on the Edge. We originally had 10274, a corner SS but because of my wife’s recent health issue we were able to switch to 10147 which is closer to the elevator right above the Retreat and Lumina (a great perk for suite guests). We enjoyed the SS corner suite last year on the Eclipse especially the larger balcony BUT if you have a walking issue it’s a real hike. 

I stayed in 11268 and enjoyed it. Those suites are a bit smaller than the S1's on Celebrity Solstice Class, but have no wasted space and are quite well laid out. I liked the bathroom - best I have ever had on a cruise and thought the living area was roomy enough for us. The balcony is huge and they do have loungers on them now. They also added a large coffee table to the living rooms and took away the large rockers, which some felt were in the way.

Luckily, onboard the staff is much better than the website - excellent service, friendly staff. The suite life on the Edge is wonderful. Look through the benefits in the first posts in the thread below and come back with any questions.

This thread will give you a lot of info about the suite life on the Edge:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, alexsarasota said:

able to switch to 10147

Love that suite!!  My favorite memory was the time we were leaving port and it had been a tiring day. I had crawled into bed for a nap and the ship started to pull out of port.  I remember the thrill of watching the sail away from the comfort of my bed (with the bed facing the ocean). 😊

image.thumb.png.afb831196071a680dc1aea2133a6b382.png