Diving at Grand Cayman

ABQrobin

HI all,

WE are looking to book a cruise for spring and it will stop in Grand Cayman.  Last time there, in 2015, we used the Carnival cruise ship dive op, which was Don Foster's.  When I look at their website now, it doesn't say they are the dive op for Carnival anymore.  Does anyone know who people are diving with from the ship?  I know we could probably book with another dive op, I am just wondering who is the contract with now.  It gives us options.  (I won't be diving, only my DH, so I was looking to see if I can ride to dive shop with him and wait there while he dives at a nearby beach or something).  

thanks

Robin,

I just checked with Tom at Off the Wall.  He's "99% sure" Carnival's operator is now Cayman Divers (formerly Divers Down). 

I strongly recommend Off The Wall.  They do a great job with cruise ship passengers. They are super flexible as far as dealing with tender issues.  If all goes normally, they pick up at the Dairy Queen across from the port.  If weather forces tendering to the other pier, they automatically adjust.  They are in the Lobster Pot Dive Center building, along with a few other shops, so don't get confused.  (https://offthewalldiverscayman.com/).

Harris

Denver, CO