Malta to Athens-- Star Flyer Grand Voyage 2021

cluso

Looking at this as well as back to back Greek Island cruises for Spring 2021.  Any comments, pros or negatives?  We would do this OR the Greek Islands--not both.  We like low key travels.  No big crowds,  no shopping, lots of sea/nature, small local places to enjoy wine/small meals, walking around taking pictures, etc.  Have been to Piraeus, Santorini, Mykonos, and Kusadasi before.  Have also had a 6 hour visit to Valleta, but way too short.  We would come in for 3 nights before the cruise to explore this island and it's history.

Just did the Lisbon to Rome Grand Voyage this year-2019. Most excellent!  8+ Star Clipper cruises.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

OK, we are booked on the Flyer for the Malta to Athens Grand Voyage 25 Apr 2021.  After some research, just seemed to fit.  Star Clippers has some "Specials" on now.  The Christmas one ran out today.  We did that.  But they also have a Star Flyer Med 2021 special that runs out on 30 Dec.  I was surprised, the original cabin I wanted was already booked--14 months out.

If anyone wants to use this thread as the Roll Call for this sailing, it's OK with me.  Much easier than trying to find it in the RC category.