Sky Princess Extremely Low Key Live.

Colo Cruiser

1 hour ago, AF-1 said:

wow that is awesome.  I know there is a usb port on each bedlamp.  Any other outlets near the bed? 

Nearest outlet is across from the bed at the desk in front of the bathroom. There is multiple outlet types.

IMG_20191202_152932.jpg

IMG_20191202_152945.jpg

On 11/26/2019 at 7:32 AM, Astro Flyer said:

Haven’t seen anything in the Patter about football (NFL or CFB) being shown on MUTS.  

For CFB some games have been shown on the two ESPN channels; for NFL games there have been two channels showing games.

I’m on the Sky Princess now. They had several NFL games playing on Sunday and they had Monday night football on MUTS.  FYI there’s a be Live From Sky 12/4 thread started. . So additional photos/commentary/ questions can be answered there. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much; I really enjoyed all the pics! Overall, I’m very impressed. My favorite changes are the wakeview pool with the loungers, al fresco dining for Alfredos, and the new layout of Princess Live. There is some furniture, though, that reminds me far too much of the modern and very unfunctional Celebrity Edge. I hope Princess stays true to its elegant, comfy seating and doesn’t copycat other cruise lines.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cruisequeen4ever said:

Thank you so much; I really enjoyed all the pics! Overall, I’m very impressed. My favorite changes are the wakeview pool with the loungers, al fresco dining for Alfredos, and the new layout of Princess Live. There is some furniture, though, that reminds me far too much of the modern and very unfunctional Celebrity Edge. I hope Princess stays true to its elegant, comfy seating and doesn’t copycat other cruise lines.

I only found a few chairs that reminded me of the Edge. Thankful for that. Live was very comfortable. Loved the large screen for Trivia. Alfredo's was excellent. Slice was not. If you love Trivia and Bingo. This ship is for you. Steak house. Terrible. We had a great time and enjoyed our selves to the fullest. Jan 11 cruise

On 12/2/2019 at 11:24 AM, AF-1 said:

wow that is awesome.  I know there is a usb port on each bedlamp.  Any other outlets near the bed? 

Our interior cabin was in the queen configuration & had European sockets available under both sides of the bed which were usable with an adapter on a device that operates with either US/EU electricity.

Also photos on the desk sockets.

0D1E9D88-20D9-4C1F-9F5E-859DED6D4802.jpeg

A3A3E5C5-CEC3-455F-8DC7-A17EE56BA673.jpeg

2B154706-E187-48FB-8BE9-DF5B46D0022B.jpeg

64D97318-C879-43E1-A1B5-A41B353A0CA9.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer

twodaywonder and Astro Flyer;  thank you both for posting pics of outlets.  Astro Flyer is that black euro plug from the lamp or is that something you plugged in?  And that outlet was under the bed? I guess I will have to bring my euro adpapter and my us adapter with usb outlets in them.  Thanks again, this helps 

Edited by AF-1
added txt