Sky Princess Extremely Low Key Live.

Colo Cruiser

18 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Just asked.

It has been discontinued here on the Sky. Only the Sky Suite has some kind of bar soap. All other suites and cabins on the Sky it is not supplied and is not available.

It is not fleet wide yet.

Thank you for asking your steward.  We'll be on Enchanted next July so I know not to expect bar soap.  Disappointed.  I'm not washing my face with pump soap.  Guess we'll bring our own.

1 minute ago, dickinson said:

Thank you for asking your steward.  We'll be on Enchanted next July so I know not to expect bar soap.  Disappointed.  I'm not washing my face with pump soap.  Guess we'll bring our own.

I have been bringing a couple of bars of Dove for quite sometime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I have been bringing a couple of bars of Dove for quite sometime.

We use Dove at home but don't mind the Princess bars.  I'm very disappointed they cut back on the bar soap.  Not everyone wants gel or pump soap.  New cruisers won't know to bring their own if they want a bar.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, avonlady6390 said:

Hopefully they will have peanut butter cookies out as well.

The last cruise we took, the PB cookies were not "out". I'd read on CC that you have to ask. So, I did. Asked in the buffet and the server that I asked delivered 4 (asked for 2) right to my table...they were still warm.:classic_love:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, azbirdmom said:

Interesting upgrade to Alfredo's.  Wonder why they need the computers?  Hope they aren't setting it up for cover charges in the future.  😕

They are most likely used so the staff can see the available seating.

• Like 1

I saw on a the live from thread from the previous sailing the Freestyle soda machines weren't onboard yet. Any sign of them yet? Or if anyone onboard has an idea when they'll be added?  We sail on the Sky in December and debating getting the soda package since the price jumped so much since our last sailing 3 years ago. I prefer Coke Zero and may opt to just carry on soda if the machines aren't ready next month.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

Interesting upgrade to Alfredo's.  Wonder why they need the computers?  Hope they aren't setting it up for cover charges in the future.  😕

They are the Medallion screens/readers for the HW at the entrance. So when you walk up they see who you are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dogdoc2002 said:

I saw on a the live from thread from the previous sailing the Freestyle soda machines weren't onboard yet. Any sign of them yet? Or if anyone onboard has an idea when they'll be added?  We sail on the Sky in December and debating getting the soda package since the price jumped so much since our last sailing 3 years ago. I prefer Coke Zero and may opt to just carry on soda if the machines aren't ready next month.

No they are not onboard. They have no idea if/when they will arrive.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Keith, have you seen Jovie bartending around The Sky at all?  I know she was talking about going there and I'm so hoping to see her again. 

Hope the weather has cleared up for you.

I have not. I will check around. 

We just docked in Genoa and the wind is howling!! 
Rain in the forecast.

394EE291-B7BA-49B4-8ED9-BD6203D4415C.jpeg

9E27D627-3B38-4B64-8758-DC35C3C4722D.jpeg

• Like 2

19 hours ago, voljeep said:

Janella was hoping to move and a previous poster thought she had been granted out her request  ... she helped out my wife one night when she started feelin a little bad while in Crooners ... helped her out , then came back to check on her again ...

If it’s the same one she is in the IC.

• Thanks 1

Keith, 

This is a fantastic thread and love your pictures!   The changes to Princess Live and Club 6 look great.  Can’t wait for your weather to improve so you can give us a phot tour of the Retreat Pool area and other outside areas.  

Thanks again!  Enjoy your cruise!  We sail on the Sky in January. 

Carole 

2 hours ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Hi Carolyn,  Jovie is in Princess Live.

Thanks Keith!  Guess I'll see her in Princess Live in a few weeks.

Boy are you having some wicked wind.  Hope the weather clears up for you soon.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

12 hours ago, mthomp5 said:

I love the updated look of Alfredo’s!

I also liked the revised Trattoria menu...fried calamari & the Burrata with tomatoes are back. 👍

I think there were 7 pasta options (got the 3 pastas sampler) and got the dessert sampler with all 4 options. 

• Like 3