Sky Princess Extremely Low Key Live.

Colo Cruiser

42 minutes ago, h-sar said:

Odd request 😀...can anyone who’s currently on the Sky in either an inside or a balcony/balcony deluxe cabin please give me a guesstimate of the length of the clothing rod inside the closet? Thanks! 

In our interior sideways cabin there are 3 rods of about 24” each...2 stacked over each other for shorter clothing and 1 that’s full length like other Princess closets we’ve had in our cabins.

1 hour ago, famski740 said:

According to the Port Everglades Terminal Assignment listing, Sky Princess will be at Terminal #2 and will depart at 10:00 PM on December 1st.  It will also use Terminal #2 on the December 4th cruise.

I suspect it will always use Terminal #2 if there are no major conflicts.

Terminal #2 is the Princess Medallion Terminal.  Any medallion ships will go there first esp. the Royal Class.

Just now, Astro Flyer said:

In our interior sideways cabin there are 3 rods of about 24” each...2 stacked over each other for shorter clothing and 1 that’s full length like other Princess closets we’ve had in our cabins.

Frank what is your opinion   of the inside sideway cabins compared to other regular insides?   If you have already answered  this I will keep looking. Thanks

Joe

3 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

The MDR menus are not on the intranet nor on the MedallionClass app and the only printed copies are displayed at the aft end of the buffet...they're no longer displayed at the dining rooms entrances.

I keep thinking.....how could it be that hard to make the menus available online in the app each day!! Had been hoping this might come with the Medallion app.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Early morning or when everyone’s off in port. (Sanctuary it’s freezing/windy out)

Just ate lunch in Alfredos. Good pizza but don’t care for this new sterile decor in many venues, including Vista/Sabatini/Alfredos etc.

Keith do you think your weather is typical  for a November Cruise?   We have often thought about doing one of the  late transatlantic cruises but the weather puts me off  a bit.  

Joe

7 minutes ago, waltd said:

Keith do you think your weather is typical  for a November Cruise?   We have often thought about doing one of the  late transatlantic cruises but the weather puts me off  a bit.  

Joe

I’ve done a few cruises in Europe in November and it’s usually better than it has been this past week or so. I don’t know about the TA itself but for Europe certainly.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for answering these unique questions!  We all have our priorities, and mine happens to be draft beer.  LOL.  I see Heineken handles on some of your bar photos, but I can't figure out what the other tap beer is.  Would you mind checking when you are out and about?  And, if it isn't too much hassle, which bars have beer on tap?

28 minutes ago, waltd said:

Joe

Joe I agree it is usually not this nasty yet. Each night the wind is still pretty strong. On deck 5 in the atrium you can feel the rocking back and forth.

I have not seen the amount of rain in Rome they had at that time normally.

42 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Question - Princess Live Cafe is listed (in your picture of what is on what floor) under dining.  What do they serve there besides drinks?

Interesting, not sure what they have. I have not seen any food in there. 
Maybe it’s because of the bar?

12 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

Thanks so much for answering these unique questions!  We all have our priorities, and mine happens to be draft beer.  LOL.  I see Heineken handles on some of your bar photos, but I can't figure out what the other tap beer is.  Would you mind checking when you are out and about?  And, if it isn't too much hassle, which bars have beer on tap?

Newcastle Brown Ale ?

24 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

Beer taps only in the Vista Lounge/Crown Grill and a couple of the outside bars. They are all the same 2.

4D364597-CB97-495F-B055-277946446F58.jpeg

1 hour ago, waltd said:

Frank what is your opinion   of the inside sideway cabins compared to other regular insides?   If you have already answered  this I will keep looking. Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe...for us the sideways interior cabin is much better than the standard configuration.

The desk is at least twice the width & there are plenty of shelves & drawers.  Between the bed & the nightstands is 10” for more space.

Just don’t get a quad cabin which as you can see from this photo of a quad on turnaround day it’s not desirable for someone of average height so nothing you'd want to have without wearing a helmet. ☺️

E495EC60-17A7-4F7E-973D-30F97A86A7B5.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Astro Flyer said:

Hi Joe...for us the sideways interior cabin is much better than the standard configuration.

The desk is at least twice the width & there are plenty of shelves & drawers.  Between the bed & the nightstands is 10” for more space.

Just don’t get a quad cabin which as you can see from this photo of a quad on turnaround day it’s not desirable for someone of average height so nothing you'd want to have without wearing a helmet. ☺️

E495EC60-17A7-4F7E-973D-30F97A86A7B5.jpeg

Frank   I saw your email.   Thanks  for the reply and photo.

Joe

Just now, Colo Cruiser said:

Joe I agree it is usually not this nasty yet. Each night the wind is still pretty strong. On deck 5 in the atrium you can feel the rocking back and forth.

I have not seen the amount of rain in Rome they had at that time normally.

Thank you Sir.....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HoneyBubba said:

Terminal #2 is the Princess Medallion Terminal.  Any medallion ships will go there first esp. the Royal Class.

Well, the Port Everglades website currently shows both the Sky and the Regal at Terminal 2 on the Dec 1.  Obviously, they cannot both be at T2. Hopefully, Sky will get priority because she's the new ship. 

image.png.2caf5398404ce8f4a2e231d74d030063.png