No voucher required for diamond benefits

bluemarble

I am on board QM2 as she sets sail on an eastbound crossing. Just received a letter in my mail slot outlining my benefits as a diamond Cunard World Club member.

I thought it was interesting to note a voucher is no longer required to claim the complimentary lunch in the Verandah or dinner in the Kings Court Alternative Dining venue. Just phone for a reservation.

Likewise no voucher is required to attend the wine tasting event. Just present your key card for admission.

This represents a change since I was last on QM2 in July and thought it might be of some interest to mention it. Looks like they are still issuing individual paper invitations to the various cocktail parties.

On QE now, and had vouchers for complimentary lunch and wine tasting. If they can go “green and paperless” for this, I certainly support the move. They must have enough technology to monitor this.

Although no vouchers are required, you will find that CWC have cut down on the benefits on a back to back Transatlantic crossing . With 1 complimentary dining and 1 drinks invitation compared to the two in previous years but Cunard do confirm 2 complementary 480mins of internet.in the letter.  

Edited by Pennbank