Can I move a post?

27 minutes ago, Firepath said:

I’d like to move a post. Do I need to request it be moved or can I do it myself?

I realized I should’ve posted under Ports of Call instead of the Cruise Line.

Just use the "report post" option (hover over the post and it will show up in the upper right of it.  Ask there to have it moved.

5 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Just use the "report post" option (hover over the post and it will show up in the upper right of it.  Ask there to have it moved.

If you are on a phone, you’ll see a little flag instead of “report post.”  Just click that. 

Howdy Firepath! emo22.gif

Your thread on the NCL forum is in the correct forum at this time. Reviews of cruises are to be posted in the ship's cruise line forum as yours was, or submitted to Member Cruise Reviews for publication there.

Some folks prefer posting their review as a thread on the cruise line forum instead of a published review. On a thread their fellow Cruise Critic members going on that same ship & itinerary are able to ask questions to help them for when they cruise that ship and itinerary. Just as you say in your first post on the thread, "I'm new to this, but want to give it a try because reports I'd read here were so helpful before our cruise and I feel like there's not a lot out there on POA on a regular basis..."

I have pended your Report Post request for the move to the Ports of Call - Hawaii section until I hear from you here.

Looking forward to your speedy reply,

Host Kat emo32.gif

Edited by Host Kat
Typo due to fat fingers & skinny keys!