Oceania and Azamara age-group

We are inexperienced cruisers - 50 years old and young and active. Our worst fear is ending up on a cruise full of >70's.  We are looking at some options for cruising Spain in 2020 on Oceania and Azamara and would like to get some better information on the age-group of those passengers. Thanks, 

I've asked some friends of ours for advice, they cruised on Oceania twice out of Barcelona earlier this year, and are in their 50's:

"We did two cruises back to back, both out of Barcelona. The first of twelve days went out to the Canaries via Lisbon and back via Morocco. That had an older crowd, probably sixties and seventies, as well as a scattering of middle-aged folk. The second was shorter and more touristy. Majorca, Corsica, Pisa, Cannes, Portofino. No sea days. And a noticeably younger set, including a few in their thirties. On both cruises there were a few ancients, of course. Those in the lounges and specialty restaurants - no added charge on Oceania - were about our age, and we tended to take tours which had a bit of walking, so basically we mixed with passengers more or less our own age, and noticeably younger on the shorter cruise. We loved Oceania."

HI. I have sailed both cruise lines, admittedly only 1 on Azamara, but numerous on Oceania.  Definitely a much younger demographic generally on Oceania.  But wouldn’t hesitate to sail Azamara again.  THE White night on Azamara is one of the best nights I have had at sea.  Let me know if there is any specific info you are interested in, i may be able to help further.   My Motto is any day at sea is a good day....

cheers V