2021/2022 schedule is SLOOOOWLY starting to be released - please compile all findings/releases in this thread only

mikkelhansen

I know A LOT of people have been waiting for the 2021/2022 schedule to be released, and the first batch has now been released. I believe it's not the full schedule for the areas/ships in question, but it should give an indication of what to expect, when the full schedule is released.

Ship abbreviations: EC - Eclipse / SI - Silhouette / SL - Solstice.

sailings.thumb.jpg.32304c425667d00a869ee88355cda087.jpg

Bigger image here: https://imgur.com/a/8LvvDlX

Edited by mikkelhansen

11 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

Europe  and TA?

Europe and TA itineraries are usually not the first ones released, hopefully they will be shortly. Caribbean itineraries are always released last.

Edited by C-Dragons

From what I saw two nights ago, 2020 & 2021, voyages for Soltice and Eclipse had been published, but I couldn't actually book it.  It would take me all the way through pricing to the point of when the final page appears showing what's included and the final price including taxes, but the final pricing box would not populate.  But at least I see some of what I was waiting for.

Looks like same old same same old. NCL have much more interesting itineraries including South Africa, Mauritius, Maldives and India. As much as I prefer Celebrity  for food and service I’m not one of those whose happy to do the same Caribbean cruises year in year out. Want to as much if the world while I’m still fit and able whether it be in a cruise or land holiday. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Edinburghgirl1 said:

Looks like same old same same old. NCL have much more interesting itineraries including South Africa, Mauritius, Maldives and India. As much as I prefer Celebrity  for food and service I’m not one of those whose happy to do the same Caribbean cruises year in year out. Want to as much if the world while I’m still fit and able whether it be in a cruise or land holiday. 

If this is the Australia/Far East offer is it fair to say Millennium is not going there?  Africa? or a new market? You would expect any new area to get one of the smallest ships

We booked a 14-Night New Zealand cruise departing 10/18/2021 yesterday.  Even though it fell outside the sail dates of the Veterans Day promotion, our TA was able to secure a cabin with the 4-Perks sale price (including the extra $200.00 OBC), but with a refundable deposit.  We were going to wait until we are on Infinity Thanksgiving week to book, but this seemed like a fair price for everything being included.  And today, the same cabin with $200 less OBC but with the 4-Perks is $1000.00 more per person.  We'll price it when we get on Infinity just to make sure they're not offering a better deal.  If it is, we'll book on board and then cancel this booking.

6 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

On the Edge now and just visited the Future Cruise desk. A little birdie told me that the Alaska, Europe and transatlantics will be released on the 19th!

Pretty please, ask about Panama Canal

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Muffinz said:

Disappointed Solstice is leaving NZ / Australia.... we sailed on her March/ April 2018 and will be again April 2020....

so if Solstice is moving to Asia in 2020 where is Millennium going to be based??

Eclipse is now moving to take Solstice's spot in NZ/Australia in 2021.  Not sure where Millennium is going to end up yet, but we should know next week.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:54 AM, Ken the cruiser said:

Waiting patiently for the fall 2021 transatlantic cruises. Thanks for opening this thread!

We just got off the Eclipse last Monday.  Many were told the rest of the 2021-2022 itineraries would not be released until Dec 1, 2019.  

Personally, I wish they would release them already.  

• Like 1