Ocean Medallion Questions - Part 2

LauraS

47 minutes ago, Crystabel said:

Did anyone get an email from Princess titled “Privacy Notice Updates: Your Carnival Corporation MedallionClass™ Account”? It went into my junk mail folder, and I’m hesitant to open the link. 

I didn't.

• 3 weeks later...
Did anyone get an email from Princess titled “Privacy Notice Updates: Your Carnival Corporation MedallionClass[emoji769] Account”? It went into my junk mail folder, and I’m hesitant to open the link. 
It's an updated TOS, safe to open and read.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 9:23 PM, Crystabel said:

Did anyone get an email from Princess titled “Privacy Notice Updates: Your Carnival Corporation MedallionClass™ Account”? It went into my junk mail folder, and I’m hesitant to open the link. 

Since it's going to be a long, long time before we sail again I gave it a pass.

Even if it wasn't a virus things will change numerous times before they're sailing once again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 booked cruises: Enchanted Princess TA April 2021 and Ruby Princess Alaska August 2021. Ruby shows as a pending journey in my medallion app but the Enchanted doesn't. It used to. Any idea why it disappeared?

We had 2 booked, Crown Nov., 2020, & Crown Oct. 2021. Princess cancelled the Nov., 2020. The Oct. 2021 is still booked. The cancelled cruise is still showing in our medallion app. The cruise that is still booked has disappeared from medallion. Go figure. Lol. 

12 hours ago, Ombud said:

I have 2 booked cruises: Enchanted Princess TA April 2021 and Ruby Princess Alaska August 2021. Ruby shows as a pending journey in my medallion app but the Enchanted doesn't. It used to. Any idea why it disappeared?

My guess would be since Enchanted has been delayed until; who knows when;  they took it off the books and medallions

Edited by AF-1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AF-1 said:

My guess would be since Enchanted has been delayed until; who knows when;  they took it off the books and medallions

The Enchanted cruises are all cancelled through the TA on 11/5/20.  It's our understanding that she will make that voyage with crew but no passengers.  A shakedown cruise as such.  We are booked on her on 12/12 which, if the stars all align, will be Enchanted's 4th cruise of the Caribbean season.

1 hour ago, MissP22 said:

We've had our flags out in our front yard for a while now along with our political sign for our candidate. I expect to see many more flags out this week. 

Sadly, only us and one other family display them in our little neighborhood of 33 homes.  I had occasion to drive through a couple of large plans last July 4 and there were none.  Embarrassing. 

On 5/22/2020 at 3:59 AM, AF-1 said:

got it;  thanks.  Have a great weekend.  It's Memorial Day weekend.  I will be flying my flag this weekend.  Cheers

They're on every light post in town and 1/2 the houses 🇺🇸

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sailing on Enchanted Princess in March 2021. I downloaded the medallion app to look around and see what the hype is about. I was able to create an account, but got an error message when I tried to link my booking.... is it too far out?

The medallion app has some quirky issues. Some cruises show up in the app and some don't.  I would not worry about it right now.  Yes is is nice to have it avail in the app; but there are other places you can look.  Check out shipmates app.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2020 at 7:36 AM, 1965 said:

We had 2 booked, Crown Nov., 2020, & Crown Oct. 2021. Princess cancelled the Nov., 2020. The Oct. 2021 is still booked. The cancelled cruise is still showing in our medallion app. The cruise that is still booked has disappeared from medallion. Go figure. Lol. 

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did they cancel your cruise for this November? We are scheduled for December and keeping our fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, welly world said:

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago did they cancel your cruise for this November? We are scheduled for December and keeping our fingers crossed.

2 or 3 months ago.

• 1 month later...

Interesting as my November 2020 cruise was cancelled & my canceled cruise is still showing & I can’t enter my new cruise, plus a cruise in April. Anyone else had problems with the Medallion App?

Tom😀