Diamond Photo ?

rucruisn2

7 minutes ago, rucruisn2 said:

I looked on the crown and anchor benefit for diamond but didn't see the free photo on there.  Did they take that away?  We haven't been on RCCL in awhile, but going back for a family cruise in March. Thanks.

The photo is considered a "coupon" and does not show up on the website.

Here are scans of coupons:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

2 hours ago, George C said:

Cool perk we are both diamonds so we always have several pictures taken then pick out the best two at end of the cruise, have not paid for pictures in a decade.

2 hours ago, gdy0354 said:

Yes one free picture for each diamond member in cabin. Already loaded on sea pass. 

Last day on cruise pick out best photo.

In my opinion it's one of the better 'perks' being Diamond or above - we all love a good holiday picture and as above, we have loads of pics taken and then go and choose our favourites! Remembering the more members of family in your group with equal status means that you can end up with several pictures saving you a considerable amount of money - even more so on a B2B!

2 minutes ago, little britain said:

On another site, people claim there is another (unprinted)Diamond benefit of being able to get 5 photos for $50.... has anyone heard of this?

May be one of those promos that is created by the M&R people onboard, in other words, not fleetwide.

• 1 month later...

I'm starting to hear reports that you cannot use the 'free 8x10 printed photo' coupon unless you are actually in the picture.

Probably a result of the ships going digital rather than pre-printing and the photos being linked to your sea pass.

12 minutes ago, icsys said:

I'm starting to hear reports that you cannot use the 'free 8x10 printed photo' coupon unless you are actually in the picture.

Probably a result of the ships going digital rather than pre-printing and the photos being linked to your sea pass.

We’ve received the picture without us...just the kids.

• Thanks 1