Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
rucruisn2

Diamond Photo ?

Recommended Posts

I looked on the crown and anchor benefit for diamond but didn't see the free photo on there.  Did they take that away?  We haven't been on RCCL in awhile, but going back for a family cruise in March. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did not take it away.  It will  be listed on the benefits list that will be in your stateroom. 

 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rucruisn2 said:

I looked on the crown and anchor benefit for diamond but didn't see the free photo on there.  Did they take that away?  We haven't been on RCCL in awhile, but going back for a family cruise in March. Thanks.

 

The photo is considered a "coupon" and does not show up on the website.

 

Here are scans of coupons:

 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2615839-crown-and-anchor-onboard-offers-all-levels-including-youth-allure/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool perk we are both diamonds so we always have several pictures taken then pick out the best two at end of the cruise, have not paid for pictures in a decade.

Edited by George C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes one free picture for each diamond member in cabin. Already loaded on sea pass. 

Last day on cruise pick out best photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, George C said:

Cool perk we are both diamonds so we always have several pictures taken then pick out the best two at end of the cruise, have not paid for pictures in a decade.

 

2 hours ago, gdy0354 said:

Yes one free picture for each diamond member in cabin. Already loaded on sea pass. 

Last day on cruise pick out best photo.

In my opinion it's one of the better 'perks' being Diamond or above - we all love a good holiday picture and as above, we have loads of pics taken and then go and choose our favourites! Remembering the more members of family in your group with equal status means that you can end up with several pictures saving you a considerable amount of money - even more so on a B2B!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On another site, people claim there is another (unprinted)Diamond benefit of being able to get 5 photos for $50.... has anyone heard of this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, little britain said:

On another site, people claim there is another (unprinted)Diamond benefit of being able to get 5 photos for $50.... has anyone heard of this?

 

May be one of those promos that is created by the M&R people onboard, in other words, not fleetwide.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We used to pass on all the photo ops on cruises because we didn't think the cost was worth it. Since we've become Diamond, we now allow our picture to be taken once in a while to see if there is a good one to take home with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Holiday Exchange - Jingle and Mingle 2019
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...