Tahiti!

put me on a ship

The Tahiti trip that WS has is beyond incredible and beautiful. If I went to the  islands and stayed in a hotel I would have felt I missed out and i would have. Sailing In the lagoon was so exceptional. You have every right to be excited. Happy Sailing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strenz said:

The Tahiti trip that WS has is beyond incredible and beautiful. If I went to the  islands and stayed in a hotel I would have felt I missed out and i would have. Sailing In the lagoon was so exceptional. You have every right to be excited. Happy Sailing

I recommend doing both.  Best of all worlds.  Stay a while after flying all that way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, put me on a ship said:

We're doing a B2B, so some islands are repeats:

So no land time?  On our honeymoon we stayed on Moorea before the cruise and Bora Bora after it.

I don't know whether we'd cruise if we went again, thought the Aranui 3 looks interesting.  Our last visit was land-only (Moorea and Bora Bora again) and very pleasant.  I'd like to try the Tuamotus and and spend some time exploring Tahiti beyond Papeete.

11 hours ago, Chipshot from Michigan said:

So no land time?  On our honeymoon we stayed on Moorea before the cruise and Bora Bora after it.

I don't know whether we'd cruise if we went again, thought the Aranui 3 looks interesting.  Our last visit was land-only (Moorea and Bora Bora again) and very pleasant.  I'd like to try the Tuamotus and and spend some time exploring Tahiti beyond Papeete.

Yes, our land time is in Papeete. We may take the ferry over to Moorea, to spend more time there.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2019 at 7:49 PM, Chipshot from Michigan said:

They have the Aranui 5 now and are working an a new one.
https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/21461-deal-signed-for-new-aranui-6-as-details-emerge.html

2 hours ago, dandee2 said:

Thanks for the update.  An interesting departure from historic.  I wonder whether there will be sufficient passenger volume to support a luxury vessel on a similar itinerary.