Rio Secreto - lockers?

BuckeyeMark

Seems like I saw somewhere that if you're on the Rio Secreto excursion they have lockers to put your stuff in while you actually do the river?  Is this correct?  Did you feel your stuff was really secure in there?  I'm kinda worried a little about my wallet and wondering if it should just go swimming with me.  However, that prolly doesn't work as well for my camera!

We did Rio Secreto in October and it was amazing. We put our backpack and bags in the lockers and felt that it was safe and secure. Unfortunately, you can't take your camera with 😞 But the photo they take are definitely worth getting. Such a great experience. Oh, and the food at their buffet was super yummy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

For the lockers, you are given a lock and key and then you pick your locker and put your lock on it.  Then, you keep the key with you.  The pictures they take are good, but pricey.  It cost $25 for one picture and $100 for all the pictures.  So, you might as well bring $100 and just buy them all.  I personally did not like the food at the buffet, but that’s subjective.  I have 3 kids who didn’t like it either.  Luckily, I had packed some snacks for them so they ate those instead.  

Overall, we enjoyed the caves.  It was my husbands favorite day of the cruise.