Transbridge bus from Cape Liberty to Lehigh Valley

allentownahoy

It has been several years since I have used them. If anyone has used this service back to LV from Cape Liberty do you find you are able to time your disembarkation in such a way as not to stand out in the cold too long waiting for the bus. I will be using it in late January . Since there is no longer an indoor space to wait after going thru customs I am concerned about standing out in the cold for long. Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, allentownahoy said:

It has been several years since I have used them. If anyone has used this service back to LV from Cape Liberty do you find you are able to time your disembarkation in such a way as not to stand out in the cold too long waiting for the bus. I will be using it in late January . Since there is no longer an indoor space to wait after going thru customs I am concerned about standing out in the cold for long. Thanks in advance.

I used them last year and had no problem. I was at the pick up 20 min before arrival time and the bus was already there. I will be using them next month and don't anticipate any problem.

10 hours ago, mike215 said:

I used them last year and had no problem. I was at the pick up 20 min before arrival time and the bus was already there. I will be using them next month and don't anticipate any problem.

Thanks. How long did it take to get off the ship and through customs? 

23 hours ago, checkard said:

How were the lines when you arrived at the pier at 11:15?  Was it a long wait to board?

Traffic congestion in the terminal area is usually bad. Once you get inside the terminal, you move along quickly. Seapass card is in your room so no time wasted searching for your card. Get a roaming ambassador to check you in is the best.