New Cruise Personaliser

BarnhamDave

26 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

With the old cruise personaliser I only had to remember my name and date of birth, I could manage that, most days anyway 😂 but with the new one I have to try to remember my booking reference every time I log in - not a chance!

Has anyone found a way to save the log-in page WITH the booking number still filled in?

I thought the old one also needed the individual booking reference, it's many years since you could book in from the future cruise feature on your account.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

I thought the old one also needed the individual booking reference, it's many years since you could book in from the future cruise feature on your account.

Maybe it was just how I’d saved the old one off but the booking ref was always already entered when I went to log in page.

I have been avoiding trying to log on to the new cruise personaliser as our next cruise is not til next October and I thought I had plenty of time for them to iron out the problems. But I tried it this morning and wasn't impressed at all as nothing seemed to work and there were warnings all over about not being able to submit information at the moment. I hope it improves. I've also noticed as have so many others that when I log on to my account it doesn't have my future cruises showing. I'm sure they will fix it eventually but it's certainly frustrating at the moment.

12 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Maybe it was just how I’d saved the old one off but the booking ref was always already entered when I went to log in page.

The new system does not seem to enable you to save any login data, however my laptop does store a certain amount of previously input data, which is highlighted beneath each item when you place your curser in the entry field.  Not perfect but better than nothing, I have no idea how or why my laptop does this, so sorry but I can't help you if your's doesn't.

PS I had to re-input my insurance phone number again, for the umpteenth time, it now says item completed, but I bet it will be missing again when I next login.

Edited by terrierjohn

On 12/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, SarahHben said:

Mine is the same as terrierjohn, nothing shown when the page comes up but if I hover over the ref. box it shows all cruises and then fills in the rest once clicked.

42 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

Terrier John & Happy V, thank you for your replies. I've just gone back and checked and if I hover the mouse over the ref box nothing happens. Oh well, I'll have to keep copying and pasting until I remember the number.

Oh, that's a shame. Not being a techie I can't help as I've no idea why it works 😕.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2019 at 8:26 PM, purplesea said:

Been away and come back to find that the CP has changed. Not for the better! My details are there, but can't check my husband's. My loyaity tier is wrong. Emergency details for one cruise are stated but not on the other. I think it much more complicated.

Why can't the itineraries  just be listed instead of having to be displayed as a calendar?

I am not impressed!!

I discovered I couldn't go into my husband's so I logged out and re-signed in as him! Then I could enter all his passport details! Bit of a faff but it worked!

As we’re flying of on 3rd January to Barbados I went into website yesterday, via my IPad, to print off my E-tickets and was told that my details including Booking Reference had not been recognised and didn’t exist!!  Rang P & O and was advised that I could only log in using Google - system couldn’t cope with Safari.  It certainly was coping with Safari only last week. Pleased I didn’t wait until the day before we were due to fly or I would have been panicking!!

Yes - tried it while I was on phone with P & O and, although it took me to the old site, where I had to log in again, it worked.  P & O, in the pre cruise info advise you to wait before printing off e-tickets until very near the cruise in the event that some i formation/details change - pleased I ignored them!

Seems p and o are starting to work on the new cruise personeliser with a couple of fixes. One is I can now update the phone no for insurance details and says completed . Also can click on the wifes details and update details but that's all I have noticed . 

• Like 1

Went on to the new cruise personalised this morning and found that the details that I had tried to enter earlier in the week which seemed not to have been saved were actually there and everything is now showing as complete.

It looks like that it accepted the input but did not display it back or show the sections to complete.

I just need to wait for the tickets to be available for printing and hope that they don't mess it up again in the meantime.

I've just been inputting the required details for my upcoming cruise, and whoever designed the application had no idea about ease of use. Every time you enter your country (which you are forced to do a lot), you have to choose it from a drop-down list in alphabetical order, and of course "United Kingdom" is near the bottom. Why on earth couldn't they have put it at the top? When you enter the dates of issue and expiry of your passport, the month is to the left of the day of the month. When I entered my insurer's emergency number, I found you can't enter it in the standard international format for UK numbers of +44 (0) followed by the number. It looks as though it will only accept digits. Why does it want the postal address of the person who you put as your emergency contact as well as their phone number? Surely they don't plan to write to them rather than phone them if there's an emergency!

• 2 weeks later...