Best beach with kids?

ewespinme

I think I overbooked us on excursions and now instead of a tour we are contemplating a beach day in Granada  ... I have seen various posts recommending different beaches but I am wondering which would be best for a 2 and 5 year old - we need to be near food and a potty, and preferably where we can also rent an umbrella if we want to stay through nap time. I would very much appreciate the name of a specific place to send the taxi (hotel or restaurant) because I know some of the beaches are quite large. We are willing to do a hotel for a day, if there is one that is worth it ... my kids love pools. (Sell me on this please ... if you can ... I am excited for the tour but my husband says we are overdoing it and wants to do a resort for a day instead.)

Thank you so much!

Edited by ewespinme
Typos

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 1:30 PM, ewespinme said:

I think I overbooked us on excursions and now instead of a tour we are contemplating a beach day in Granada  ... I have seen various posts recommending different beaches but I am wondering which would be best for a 2 and 5 year old - we need to be near food and a potty, and preferably where we can also rent an umbrella if we want to stay through nap time. I would very much appreciate the name of a specific place to send the taxi (hotel or restaurant) because I know some of the beaches are quite large. We are willing to do a hotel for a day, if there is one that is worth it ... my kids love pools. (Sell me on this please ... if you can ... I am excited for the tour but my husband says we are overdoing it and wants to do a resort for a day instead.)

Thank you so much!

With little ones, it is best not to venture too far.  Therefore, it just has to be La Plywood.

Little ones (next generation of clients) are welcomed and spoilt.

The bar will appreciate you made the journey, and you will experience a true taste of Grenadian hospitality and the beauty of the island and it's people, also being well away from the Babylon of Grand Anse.  And No T'erds..

Enjoy

http://laplywood.restaurantwebx.com/