2019 BLACK FRIDAY DEALS ON CELEBRITY

DaCruiseBug

Black Friday is right around the corner. Anyone hear about what Celebrity is planning this year? What did Celebrity do last year for the Black Friday sale?

The Veterans Day sale was actually pretty good, I should have pulled the trigger but didn't.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaCruiseBug said:

Black Friday is right around the corner. Anyone hear about what Celebrity is planning this year? What did Celebrity do last year for the Black Friday sale?

The Veterans Day sale was actually pretty good, I should have pulled the trigger but didn't.

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/CEL_The_BIG_Deal_Offer_Nov.pdf

CEL_The_BIG_Deal_Offer_Nov.png

Edited by gerelmx
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, DaCruiseBug said:

Now with the push to NRD it has a bit more meaning to me as I can walk away from a booking only losing $50 vs $200.  

For those who are onboard and wish to book I don't believe they do the $25 deposits combined with the Onboard Booking OBC bonus.  You still pay the $100 pp reduced deposit.

11 hours ago, TeaBag said:

Glad we booked on that sale.  I hesitated thinking maybe I should wait for BF, but I didn't.  Hope I made the right choice.

I booked the Veterans Day sale, but our travel agent had exact same deal with a refundable deposit.  So if BF turns out to be better I can rebook.  The cruise we booked is so far out, I didn't want to do a non refundable deposit.  Now for the Memorial Day Weekend getaway we booked on Equinox, I didn't care the the deposit was non refundable....it's close enough that we know we are going.

31 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

I think the pricing I got through the Veterans Day sale was a fluke, but the perks and OBC combination I got was the best I’ve had since 2015. I don’t think I’ll see a sale the tops 4 perks and $900 OBC on a $2500 booking. 

Which sailing was this for?

3 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Only thing for BF looks like $25 deposits combined with the regular November "deal" which is going on now.  Veterans day deal was much better if you could do the NRD.

You also get a free additional perk (ie. 1 perk total on "Sail" and 3 total on "Sail Plus").

3 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

I think the pricing I got through the Veterans Day sale was a fluke, but the perks and OBC combination I got was the best I’ve had since 2015. I don’t think I’ll see a sale the tops 4 perks and $900 OBC on a $2500 booking. 

I think we scored a deal like I haven't gotten before under the Veteran's Day Sale.  4 Night cruise over holiday weekend with 4 Perks ($500.00 OBC) for $1050.00 total for 2.  This was so good about 6 other couples booked it as well and none of us were really even looking for a cruise at that time....I just stumbled across of it and we couldn't pass it up.

4 hours ago, ShawninFL said:

I think we scored a deal like I haven't gotten before under the Veteran's Day Sale.  4 Night cruise over holiday weekend with 4 Perks ($500.00 OBC) for $1050.00 total for 2.  This was so good about 6 other couples booked it as well and none of us were really even looking for a cruise at that time....I just stumbled across of it and we couldn't pass it up.

That’s how we were. After seeing extremely high winter Caribbean prices that weren’t budging, I was ready to take a break from our yearly cruise. But we can barely take a long weekend trip for $2500 so we jumped on it. 

4 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Any word on if they will be doing any sales on shore excursions or internet packages?

Excursion sales have occurred twice since mid-ish September. Not every excursion went on sale, however.

Someone will keep me honest but I seem to recall in another post that the surf packages don't go on sale. In my cruise planner for a May 2020 sailing the unlimited package is 10% off for 1 to 4 devices.

6 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

3/29/20 on the Edge. A TA HAD had concierge 

guarantees at an extremely low group rate. $500 OBC from X, four perks and $400 OBC from the TA.

Agree, also booked on the same sailing...nothing even close to what I paid out there now.

Also booked a GTW Veranda Stateroom on Edge 3/29/2020.. Paid $1,950 for two guests, all perks and $500 in OBC. 

Haven't seen such a good deal in years. Hoping that Celebrity will have some discounts on Black Friday for shore excursions and other on board offerings. I've seen up to 20% off in the past offered by X. 

Edited by CruiseHR