Summit Aqua Class cabin 1107

Treacher1

1 hour ago, Treacher1 said:

If anyone has stayed in this cabin - please advise if bed by balcony or by bath?  Also, any pros or cons to this location - any information greatly appreciated and better yet - pics!!!  Thank you so much!

Great location.  The bed is between the bed and balcony, a bit closer to the balcony  (Not that it's a big difference though).  The one major negative, for me at least, the balcony has no shade whatsoever.  So if you love the sun, great; if not, it's incredibly hot.

Edited by K.T.B.

Just off but no pics.  Bed is by the bathroom. Shower is small. New decor is nice, light and bright, 2 closets, 4 shelves in 1 closet. 4 drawers and mini fridge next to closet with 2 tinted glass storage areas above, one contains safe. Tv on wall across from bed. Night stands with drawer and 2 shelves. Bed side nearest bath has the phone and light hanging from ceiling that you have to get out of bed to turn off. 1.5 chair with two yoga Matt’s next to it(rolled up). Across from chair is desk with chair, 4 smaller drawers and 3 small shelves.  2 chairs and small table on balcony.  Elevators right outside but rarely heard noise. Ocean view one floor Down. Blu, quick ride to deck 5.  Two negatives are water doesn’t drain off balcony well so you often step into water. Lots of vibration especially when in port.

4 hours ago, GilbyJoe said:

Bed side nearest bath has the phone and light hanging from ceiling that you have to get out of bed to turn off.

Isn't this the dumbest planning ever?  I hated this.  I also did not like the toilet roll spindle where it was so easy to knock the roll off onto the floor.

9 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

Isn't this the dumbest planning ever?  I hated this.  I also did not like the toilet roll spindle where it was so easy to knock the roll off onto the floor.

Very dumb especially since it was my side! Only knocked tp off once, lol!

I have appreciated all your responses - thanks so much.  AND one more question - we have 3 Aqua class cabins in a row on deck 11 - We are hoping the balcony dividers can be removed for these 3 cabins - Let me know if this is possible and any pics also if open.  Thanks again - your input has been most helpful -  Not going till May, but very excited - we love BLU!!!

The M-Class ships have very few balconies that open. As cabins on deck 11 were added later. So yes they should open. Balconies have large or small door that opens. Your room attendant will take care of it for you.  Photo shows door closed then open.

IMG_20150811_140944821.jpg

IMG_20150811_140954960_HDR.jpg