HOHO in Singapore

BGrow

We got HOHO tickets free from our hotel when we stayed in 2016, and we were in town for many days pre-cruise (some of that time I was working.) We enjoyed it - can't remember what route we did, but we definitely did it toward the beginning of our stay so we'd know where we wanted to go back and spend more time.....

We did the HoHo a couple of years ago and it was excellent.  I would also recommend  a river cruise past the Merlion it was great to see the city from the water and the commentary was very good. ours was https://rivercruise.com.sg/river-cruise/ but I am sure there are others DSCF1209.thumb.jpg.fb92b33d0c79bfec7dd66c8c30c86024.jpg

• 1 month later...

Agree will others HOHO is a great inexpensive way to see Singapore. 

Also I recommend going to the top floor of the Marina Bay Sands - you can pay I think it's S20, or go to the bar/restaurant for a meal or drink. Then take an easy walk to the Gardens by the Bay and see the inside displays as its air conditioned, and lastly be sure arrive at the airport an hour earlier that you planned, to spend some time seeing the marvelous Jewel Changi. You can travel by MRT from the gardens

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For an 8-5 stop, it is really 9-4.  I would pick two or three places you would like to see, and take a taxi, or uber instead.  Do the first two items, and if you have time go for number 3.  HOHO busses waste a lot of time, and are good when you have all day and are not in a hurry.  

• 1 month later...

Yes you can do the tour bus and we have. But the MRT (Subway) may be a better way to go. The system can take you to most places in the city. Also consider taxi as Singapore is small and the fares are cheap. In a normal year we would visit Singapore five to six times so have tried all forms of transportation.